IT.COM

I want to add some name to my list

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
but most .com, .net are gone.
what would you think I should jump to
.cc, .ws, or .tv, or else??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
danieloffice said:

.CC and .WS are about equal in value so go with .WS--Cheapest.

•••
good question, anyone with experience with theses TLDs?

•••
I agree.. go with WS out of the two. Certainly cheaper to reg tho I'm somewhat partial to .cc.

AmCy said:
.CC and .WS are about equal in value so go with .WS--Cheapest.

•••
I think you'll get many different responses to this question. At this point, it's really a matter of personal choice. My personal choice is the .cc - simply because I like the double "c" over the .ws - For one, it flows much better using word of mouth, and second, I think the general internet population will eventually take to the .cc over the .ws because it looks cleaner, and is more similar to the .com that they so dearly adore.

Granted you'll spend a little more out of pocket to reg the .cc, but I firmly believe your ROI will be much higher when going with the .cc extension.

My 2cents
Jennifer

•••
Go for .cc, more names available, leave .ws for me :)

Only thing is, you'll have to come up with a meaning for the "cc" part to match the term/word, seems like people are just about using anything to represent .cc which to me isnt good but eh what do I know... a standard/general meaning would improve its value in the long run...

Mike

•••
danieloffice said:

what about .info ??

cc, ws are local tld

tv is limited

my opinion ....
:wave:

•••
.biz .org .name

what about .biz, and .org or .name

•••
vimkar said:
what about .info ??

cc, ws are local tld

tv is limited

my opinion ....
:wave:

Used to be but now being marketed to all. No restrictions on .WS or .CC, unlike .US and other ccTLD's where you have to be a citizen of or have a business in the country in question.

AmCy

Last edited:
•••
danieloffice said:
what about .biz, and .org or .name

.BIZ is cool, .ORG has a specific connotation. As for .NAME: I really don't like it. It's simply an awkward fit with 99.999% of SLD's out there--as always, IMO.

AmCy

•••
.name = DEVIL!!! lol dont touch it, its got rabies

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back