IT.COM

I vote Robert Monster as the person of the 5 Years!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
The impact he brought to the domain name industry with Epik.com's advance features is beyond belief.

I vote him the person of the 2016-2021!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The impact he brought to the domain name industry with Epik.com's advance features is beyond belief.

I vote him the person of the 2016-2021!

That's Ok! You should join and empower the front line (mainstream media) to deliver (write articles) a customer-experience @ Epik stories and/or about @Rob Monster's 24/7 support.

The mainstream media articles s.a. (WPost 2021/03/24) : Gatekeepers: These tech firms control what’s allowed online , continue to pursue / criticizing company's ToS/Privacy policies.

Thank you for thinking about and putting in a good words and taking the time to be kind.

Regards

Attachments

• wpost-rm-epk.pdf
    94.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
•••
•••
The problem with voting someone like that include his disturbing still unapologetic views on things like the New Zealand massacre, moon travel, flat earthers, and his support of racist extremist speech via sites like Gab.

Epik is a domain registrar and web hosting company known for providing services to websites that host far-right, neo-Nazi, and other extremist content. It has been described as a haven for the far-right because of its willingness to provide services to far-right websites that have been denied service by other Internet service providers.

It’s the reason for example that the SuperBowl went with Katy Perry in 2015, to avoid any wardrobe malfunctions and prior controversies. The Monster has only himself to blame for taking himself and his company down that rabbit hole far away from mainstream acceptance.

Last edited:
•••
I think your views are disturbing.

Thanks for the comment, and the comment in the other thread that was closed, started by same OP.
Miss the quality you brought to this forum, and remember the avatar thread.
Stay on topic
Thanks for sharing your views @DomainNameBroker.com Rob really does bring a lot to this industry.

•••
You’re making @Rob Monster look bad.

And he too, is my hero.

Try & minimize the trolling

Last edited:
•••
The problem with voting someone like that include his disturbing still unapologetic views on things like the New Zealand massacre, moon travel, flat earthers, and his support of racist extremist speech via sites like Gab.

Epik is a domain registrar and web hosting company known for providing services to websites that host far-right, neo-Nazi, and other extremist content. It has been described as a haven for the far-right because of its willingness to provide services to far-right websites that have been denied service by other Internet service providers.

It’s the reason for example that the SuperBowl went with Katy Perry in 2015, to avoid any wardrobe malfunctions and prior controversies. The Monster has only himself to blame for taking himself and his company down that rabbit hole far away from mainstream acceptance.

You fell for the troll. Pl 2021. New fresh start. Monster’s on his best behavior, unlike OP @DomainNameBroker.com 50-70% restricted, for threads like this.

Last edited:
•••
You guys crack me up.

Here is my formula. It works for anyone in any industry:

- Find your calling (see Matthew 6:33 for context there).

- Work relentlessly but know your limits. The leader sets the pace but it is a marathon not a sprint.

- Empower people by building roles around their unique gifts

- Build a culture where people trust each other to do the right thing

- Commit to excellence - define a bold vision, and just keep chipping away

- Treat all who come into your path with humility and compassion

- Have faith, trust your gut, knowing that all is grace and providence

Long story short.: don't under-estimate anyone. We are all a work in progress, and we are all in this together. Today's troll can be tomorrow's saint. Today's slacker is sometimes tomorrow's zealot.

For those who are early in their careers, your salary is less important than the opportunity to work with exceptional people who understand that scarcity is an illusion, and that abundance is co-created by sharing what works and empowering people to rise above themselves.

Regardless of where you are in the journey, useful to always remember:

EwK4UZpWYAU3jIJ

Good luck.

•••
•••
Yes to me Rob Monster is the true Domain King and Epik.com is the best domain company on the net .

" Viva Rob Monster "

" Viva Epik.com "

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back