Domain Empire

.com I tried to scrape the entire sales history of NP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CvDam

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Due to the security measures and rate limiting that we have in place, it would take weeks/months to scrape the available data completely (Most data isn't available because members delete it after the auction closes), but it's interesting to see a small sample of the data that you've pulled.

I believe you only scraped open threads in this forum (2,678 listings):
Which doesn't include all of the closed/ended listings in that forum (84,453 listings):
There are also many pages worth of auctions in these sections:

For convenience, we provide a single page that shows all open/active auctions from all sections: Click Here.

Hope that helps,

•••
Due to the security measures and rate limiting that we have in place, it would take weeks/months to scrape the available data completely (Most data isn't available because members delete it after the auction closes), but it's interesting to see a small sample of the data that you've pulled.

I believe you only scraped open threads in this forum (2,678 listings):
Which doesn't include all of the closed/ended listings in that forum (84,453 listings):
There are also many pages worth of auctions in these sections:

For convenience, we provide a single page that shows all open/active auctions from all sections: Click Here.

Hope that helps,
Thanks for your feedback. You are right, I did scrape open threads only.
Oops, kind of missed the point with that. I will go scrape some more.
Please don't ban me :P

•••
633645003725135464.jpg

•••
•••
(Most data isn't available because members delete it after the auction closes)
I have looked for this feature but can not find it. Only option I see is to uncheck "Open". How do you delete?

•••
I have looked for this feature but can not find it. Only option I see is to uncheck "Open". How do you delete?
I think he's referring to people changing their title and original post to "Sold" (practically deleting any record of what domain is being auctioned)

•••
I think he's referring to people changing their title and original post to "Sold" (practically deleting any record of what domain is being auctioned)
That I have done. Thanks!

•••
Correct. ;)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back