NameSilo

I sold domain 1 week prior its expiration

Labeled as information in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by Igor Mironyuk, Jul 9, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Igor Mironyuk

Igor Mironyuk Established Member

On Dynadot marketplace i sold my domain How to become a mechanic (dot) COM on 7 July but what is interesting is that 14 July expiration date. And 1 week prior its expiration name has been sold.

Reason of why I publish this sale post is not boast for domain sale because sales amount is cheap ($10) but tell that it is first time in my experience of selling domains. SELL DOMAIN 1 WEEK PRIOR IT'S EXPIRATION.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.com WhoaDomain.com Gold Account

3. DrJacoby

DrJacoby Established Member

Ok?

Does it matter if a domain is sold one week, two weeks, or two months before expiration?

4. Igor Mironyuk

Simply this is the first time in my expience. Before I never sold domain(s) 1 week prior to expiration.

5. Mister Funsky

Mister Funsky Top Contributor VIP

A sale is a sale is a sale...congratulations! Now you move forward and increase your sales prices...the better names you acquire the more you can ask...it takes a while but it can be rewarding.

6. ShawnTeo

ShawnTeo Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Congratulations on a slight profit, not having to renew, and most importantly, your first sale ever!

7. Igor Mironyuk

No, you are wrong. This sale is not my first but first when I sold domain that would expire after 1 week.

8. ShawnTeo

ShawnTeo Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

O
    Oh I'm sorry, I misread. Congratulations all the same!

9. coolhands

coolhands Established Member

Yes it's does matter, When you are thinking that u will drop a name, and one week before the exp, You get a notification that's it's sold, That's a good feeling!! Because at least you get your money back of registration.

10. DrJacoby

You get your money back if you sell the domain two weeks before expiration as well. No difference.

11. coolhands

coolhands Established Member

Yes, you get your money back on all cases, But you don't get it!! I'm talking about the feeling, it's like when you give up something Then on the last minute you hear a good news

12. DrJacoby

Well, I do get it, but I get equally excited no matter how close it is to expiration. It's business.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice