Domain Empire

advice I now own the exact same domain in 15 Tlds all in 1 niche, how do I sell as a lot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I have regged over time the exact same short keyword domain name in 15 tlds including the .com (the .com version with an "s" at the end however), that r all within the same vertical industry niche, which is about to become a huge growth market as the news and research gets released to the mainstream. I do not own the .net and .org versions however.

I have researched out this market quite alot and am quite confident that the product will be released to the world in a short time as it grows. I cannot say at this time the niche however.

I was curious if I could get more $ selling all 15 domains in 1 lot or selling individually which would take alot of time and effort.

My thoughts were to find buyer for the entire lot so they would have a major portion of the domain tlds covered in their portfolio

How would I find a buyer for the entire lot? through a broker?

suggestions?

and btw no its not in 5g! lol

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yup, that's the response I expected :xf.rolleyes:

Without proof that you actually registered a domain in 15 topic falls under the fake news category.
u must be a mind reader makes me laugh have a nicee dayyy....

•••
if i understand correctly,the thread poster only holds the .com in plural.the com,net and org are owned by someone else.
correct but i have the .co plus alot more of course

•••
good points mate,

i cant say what it is right now but in time maybe i will say what it is but right now i cant. Isnt the suspense the best part? lol

plus if i say what it is it will get bashed no matter what the niche and i dont need any negative critiques and input even though i know it is a growth niche to be in even though people will say different of course, but many domainers out there always find some fault and it doesnt matter how decent the domain(s) are ( well thats my take anyhow)

plus i know the renewals will add up but if it goes that way, which i hope it doesnt of course, then ill drop the less valuable gtlds and stick with the ones that are more in demand. I just like having as many as i can and with low reg fees thanks to domcomp well why not since they were available

the niche is not some pie in the sky trend, it is long term and very viable imo plus many others, ie. drs, research chemists, phds, etc so Im not just making an uneducated guess here as I said i read ALOT.

anyhow i appreciate the enthusiasm and interest and hope one day to see if it pays off somehow.

Last edited:
•••
id like to ask a decent $ per domain for sure but thats the hard part is determining the value of this particular domain in each tld and being a brand new niche theres nothing to compare to other domain sales cause there isnt any.

earlier a poster asked what ext i have, here's a few of them

.com (with s)
.co
.info
.club
.online
.me
.shop
.site

Last edited:
•••
id like to ask a decent $ per domain for sure but thats the hard part is determining the value in each tld and being a new niche theres nothing to compare to.

.com (with s)
,co
.info
.club
.online
.me
.shop
.site
There is data on all of these extensions so plenty to compare to.

•••
•••
not sure on adwords actually and as far as searches are limited right now due to the newness of the niche , r u referring to search results on goog for the keyword?.

•••
The more search results just mean it is harder to index. I mean the search for the keyword Estibot or SEMrush will tell you searches per month.

•••
The more search results just mean it is harder to index. I mean the search for the keyword Estibot or SEMrush will tell you searches per month.

oh ic sort of my seo skills r poor to say the least, first time ive heard of semrush, doh

plus i always thought the higher search results on goog means more popular subject but much harder to get link to page 1 due to vast amount of sites vying for page 1.

so if low search results mean a better chance to have the link get eventually on to first page in such a new niche due to low amount of sites with the specific keyword(s)? so it could be a good thing for my domains?

maybe i should go the seo route with these..

•••
If you could estimate what the traffic is worth per click and compare it to other niches worth. I don't know how many times I speculated too early ending up with a decade worth or renewals before an industry takes off. If you own every combo of a niche others will create a new term for same niche due to fact the names are taken. eg if you owned bigfoot sasquatch yeti etc dot com and every name to do with it, Others would just called it the Bunyip and use that.

•••
PM one of us the name if you need a real opinion I do see everyone's point you need to reveal name in order to be assisted. You might have made a mistake with plurals and odd extensions for resale but you might take advantage of the traffic cpc if it is new and get established now in engines.

•••
He has nothing... He says he got the .com with "s" which means different domain name entirely.

I see delusion and incorrigibility in one pack
yea deluded and fed up with gits like u dude!

•••
id like to ask a decent $ per domain for sure but thats the hard part is determining the value of this particular domain in each tld and being a brand new niche theres nothing to compare to other domain sales cause there isnt any.

.com (with s)
.co
.info
.club
.online
.me
.shop
.site
Yeah, I asked which ccTLDs...some of these are nTLDs...u said the keyword is of medical niche...e.g. Surgery.club/surgery.shop! 😁

•••
I did it for one domain but only for 5 extensions....

.com, .ca, .net, .org, .us

But I only did it because I was thinking of it for an organization/retail type of site.

The domain was www.priide.com but if I had to do it again I would not register the .net or the .us.

Registering it in 15tld's ???
I think that's a bit excessive regardless of how you slice it.
so did you end up selling it?

•••
PM one of us the name if you need a real opinion I do see everyone's point you need to reveal name in order to be assisted. You might have made a mistake with plurals and odd extensions for resale but you might take advantage of the traffic cpc if it is new and get established now in engines.

ok here it is : NO
Yeah, I asked which ccTLDs...some of these are nTLDs...u said the keyword is of medical niche...e.g. Surgery.club/surgery.shop! 😁
oh sorry just .ca as cctld

•••
Unfortunately there seems to be a trend here lately with basically worthless threads which are a waste of time reading such as this one for example and one of many. I really don't get the point of the conjecture, guessing and assumptions when the OP is mysteriously keeping the domain secret.

If I am reading between the lines correctly (I may not be), It seems he owns the com with an 's' on the end but the other 14 tlds are all singular so again what is the purpose of buying the other 14 assuming the key name and assumed higher value (non-plural name) is owned by someone else?

One more issue is the OP said "How would I find a buyer for the entire lot? through a broker" How can that question be addressed without knowing the domain names so why post about it and ask but keep it a secret? Makes little sense to me and leads me to believe the names are of little to no value. Again, a worthless waste of time very long thread to read.
so why r u posting here if its worthless and waste of time? read it and move on. i havent wasted my time, u r wasting yours apparently by even typing in that stupid post and if others feel the same why r they reading it and taking the time to post as well?? some of u people r certainly weird!! so go waste your time elsewhere then mate and bugger off.

•••
hey theres nothing wrong with the plural .com version in many instances. domainers r wayyyy to fussy and end users will forego simple things like the "s" IF they really want the domain that is

•••
Aww I want to know what niche ): is it science related?

•••
•••
Mmm that does work for me. I could do with a little more, is it like with automation, a medical procedure, or what

•••
Using insulting word word bugger-of and mate indicates you may be British? In answer to your question, I read the thread for its comedy value. Why are you afraid to reveal the domain? I am guessing possibly because your 15 names including the plural .com are of similar value to the horrible names in your signature?
yup u r so right its all crap just like your awesomely awesome domain such as:

3gdownloads.org! now theres a REAL winner!! and how did that 1 go BUDDY? i c u post your domains in your sig as they r so hot u like to show them off!? oops sorry no domains in sig, u must be so proud of them,

NOT!!!

and the 3d domain above , that ranks right up there along with 5GOEM.Com 4 sure!

Last edited:
•••
Mmm that does work for me. I could do with a little more, is it like with automation, a medical procedure, or what
cant say anymore u have to research it out cause gold is where U find it!

•••
well say if a corporation as an end user had all 15 would that not be a good thing to redirect all domains to the main site?
No not really. Any site worth anything has good SEO (natural mostly). Also, are you going to promote all those domain names and if so why do that instead of promoting one? Makes no sense.
Is there any chance in typo/mistake type in? EG someone types "WhateverYourNameIs.meh" instead of"WhateverYourNameIs.com"? Again, unlikely.

As for brand protection, this is what copyright/trademark is for, then you own ALL the domains...

•••
No not really. Any site worth anything has good SEO (natural mostly). Also, are you going to promote all those domain names and if so why do that instead of promoting one? Makes no sense.
Is there any chance in typo/mistake type in? EG someone types "WhateverYourNameIs.meh" instead of"WhateverYourNameIs.com"? Again, unlikely.

As for brand protection, this is what copyright/trademark is for, then you own ALL the domains...
sure

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back