Dynadot

advice I now own the exact same domain in 15 Tlds all in 1 niche, how do I sell as a lot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I have regged over time the exact same short keyword domain name in 15 tlds including the .com (the .com version with an "s" at the end however), that r all within the same vertical industry niche, which is about to become a huge growth market as the news and research gets released to the mainstream. I do not own the .net and .org versions however.

I have researched out this market quite alot and am quite confident that the product will be released to the world in a short time as it grows. I cannot say at this time the niche however.

I was curious if I could get more $ selling all 15 domains in 1 lot or selling individually which would take alot of time and effort.

My thoughts were to find buyer for the entire lot so they would have a major portion of the domain tlds covered in their portfolio

How would I find a buyer for the entire lot? through a broker?

suggestions?

and btw no its not in 5g! lol

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so how many did u end up with in total? did u sell any yet or still holding?
The one you missed , is it developed? Trademarked? Can we say it is a 5G name? :)

•••
Sell them all here as one lot

•••
Hold them for some years and then sell individually.

•••
@artstar Mate I hope you will make a mint.

Now if you are only playing and you don't mind spending money, then it's cool and enjoy yourself.
You are trying to make money out of it I suggest you go back to the drawing board, check what really sells in terms of extensions and keywords and come back strong.

Anyways good luck!

•••
I agree with all above, it will make probably it harder to unload if you will not split the package up. Keep us posted through the years.

Last edited:
•••
As a domainer and a developer I can tell you... it is useful. Especially in today’s climate where crypto is involved and scammers can scam users with phishing sites and fake tokens. It’s a security thing if you want to be taken seriously you need to have your brands ass covered.
hmm u r 1 of the few that agrees its a good plan. my thoughts exactly! most people dont go for the idea cause they never can secure that many domains in one niche thats the descriptive keyword so they will put it down. its to be expected, domainers r a competitive lot and many r jealous and envious. but i just laugh it off.

btw i dont post the domain(s) cause I dont need the critique on what I know is a decent domain. and i know the majority of posters will rip it apart anyhow doesnt matter how good it is .many domainers r a vindictive breed. imo btw

Last edited:
•••
•••
yeah as a domainer. But for an enduser...??
well say if a corporation as an end user had all 15 would that not be a good thing to redirect all domains to the main site?

•••
No one will want 15 TLDs of any domain. That's all under the assumption that anyone will want any one of them in the first place.

You should have regged 3 other TLDs max, although with the .com being available, I can't imagine the other TLDs being desirable. Bad move IMO.
this is from the person who is against other gtlds. surprise surprise

•••
what if??? what if what?? who cares at these prices! plus as i said the net and org were gone

Since you got the king I wish you success
It might not be totally bad
I just assume is much
We never can tell though

•••
feast or famine. cover your bets and hope for the best.

•••
Medical niche 😀 now I'm interested!!

I wish u luck.

I don't have too much luck sailing in the wellness / medical niches I'm afraid..

If u want to be nice and PM me the niche would be awesome! I obviously promise not to reggae anything in that niche or tell anyone ..

•••
•••
Don't know anyone buying pigeon sh*t, sorry
well i c u do,

well well its my old buddy ld! the np domain hater of all time! hows it going mate?? u r off 5G domain bashing now?? so bring it on i havent heard from u in awhile.

Last edited:
•••
Are the com, net and org developed, for sale or neither?
the 3 r owned by the same company/person i believe thru whois info and they all direct to the same under construction page

•••
i did something similar but i managed to grab the com, net and org. i think i got them for a $1 each.
so how many did u end up with in total? did u sell any yet or still holding?

•••
•••
I use a domain in various extensions for different features. On a different note I am also looking to sign up under a domain I used to own for a project.

•••
You should actually ask top dollar on every name if it is as good as you say but I think you might struggle when you realise random second word extension doesn't suit your keyword. With 15 names in same keyword you shouldn't need to advertise you could cover it all with seo.

•••
@lock New niche has no comparative data, not extensions.

•••
yea deluded and fed up with gits like u dude!
I have a few plurals in gtld which I don't think are that great but I am happy to be end user to every domain I have.

•••
•••
To the topic starter. Interesting how popular is this domain(1 word, 2 words?),

and how much of other extensions are registered.

If 30 other extensions there, for example, are taken, this pack really can be sold. (y)

Last edited:
•••
IMO whatever insight, research, plan, strategy, intuition, inspiration, etc someone chooses and uses to buy and acquire domain names is laudable vs pure impulse buying.

If a buyer has the resources to buy names and isn't starving their kid or pet to buy names, buy all you
( or anyone ) want to buy.

Likely the cost of the 15 names is a couple hundred to few hundred bucks which is, as far as chasing an investment dream goes, is immaterial and meaningless.

Buying 15 names to discuss as " mystery names " is unusual in and of itself but hey, its' your plan and money.

If the " same buyer " has the com/net/org I might wonder why that buyer didn't corner more of the market with some of the other ext names.

If that undisclosed specific market (medical niche) emerges and erupts as a seller's market most likely the names , IMO, may be worth more individually than as a whole.

•••
.....some of u people r certainly weird!! so go waste your time elsewhere then mate and bugger off.

Using insulting word word bugger-of (and mate) indicates you may be British? In answer to your question, I read the thread for its comedy value. Why are you afraid to reveal the domain? I am guessing possibly because your 15 names including the plural .com are of similar value to the horrible names in your signature?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back