IT.COM

I need your input on buying a domain with traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am thinking about buying a domain at Sedo (not going to develop it, just redirect the traffic via a 404 scrypt/htaccess).
It's a parked domain and I have worked with the previous owner back when I was an adult webmaster.
When I try to find more info on the domain there is only one website that gives me a 'detailed' set of data (Statshow):

Alexa ranking: 75.000
Indexed Google pages: 400
Indexed Yahoo pages: 490
Bing Indexed pages: 100
Estimated daily traffic: 6000-14000

Now this all looks great but I get no data whatsoever when I check the other traffic estimation websites.
So that's weird.

What can you advise me?
Would you buy it?

Any help/input is very much appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What other traffic estimation websites you refer to?

Without knowing the domain there is little one can do to help you. The metrics you posted don't mean much.

•••
Would you buy it?

Hard to give any input...as hypersot says there is not much anyone can offer without knowing the name. Price asked is important as well. Back in the day I would spend mid to high xxx for a name being used just for traffic...only once or twice did I go to xxxx and only went that high as I knew the name could be sold eventually.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back