Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Beginner question - Forward domain in a frame

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

metaxom

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi, I have a domain which I recently parked. It had a web site on with quite a few pages indexed. Now I made a htaccess redirect and I get traffic from search engines for all pages that were indexed. I wonder if it would get the same traffic if I change the nameservers to those of the parking company.

Also, one thing I do not like is the title in the parked page. What would be the code to redirect the index page to the parked page while in a frame with my keywords.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back