Dynadot

information I need your help. I think I've made a mistake.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Moroccan Warrior

Established Member
Impact
Hello Guys :
today i find an expairing domain name on ''expireddomains.net'' aged about 8 years.
and i've regestred it in goddady. but when i go to who.is website :xf.frown:i see the following:
Important Dates: Expires On:2018-05-14
Registered On: 2017-05-14 :banghead:
and when i go to archive.com i find that the domain has crawled by wayback machin many time , started from 2009.

then please tell me:xf.cry:, if i want to sell my domain, is considred as a 9 old website or 1 day website, please explain to me i am new in this field .
i am waiting for your comments, god bless you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
At the time of writing this post your domain is a day old. Domain age is negligible in SEO these days so don't sweat it.
but how do peaple buy aged domains names and They keep the old age mitrics,?
i've buy an aged domain name (8 years) ( but when i go to who'is) i see that my domain is aged 1day .

Last edited:
•••
but how peaple buy an aged domain names and They keep the old age,?

Many ways to acquire an aged domain:
  • Contacting the current registrant directly and acquiring the domain.
  • Buying a domain through a marketplace like Sedo/Afternic etc.
  • Picking up domains on expired auctions (domains that have not been renewed but have not reached pending delete status).
  • Pre-release domains, these are essentially expired domains that fall under exclusivity with a given marketplace/partnership.
The domain you bought had already entered pending delete status and subsequently deleted.

Last edited:
•••
Many ways to acquire an aged domain:
  • Contacting the current registrant directly and acquiring the domain.
  • Buying a domain through a marketplace like Sedo/Afternic etc.
  • Picking up domains on expired auctions (domains that have not been renewed but have not reached pending delete status).
  • Pre-release domains, these are essentially expired domains that fall under exclusivity with a given marketplace/partnership.
The domain you bought had already entered pending delete status and subsequently deleted.
thank youu dear realy it was an importent information (: .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back