NameSilo

I need to register 8000 + com.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

batch-register

Established Member
Impact
I need to register 8000 + com.

I need a lot of COM domain registrations for a long time.

This week, I need to register 8000+.

Can a large amount of registration be negotiated with the registrar

If you have the right one, please contact me.

I can accept about $4.50 USD

My email address:

domain-hk#outlook.com

I'll keep an eye on this post,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i can pm you with names if you like to?

•••
any registrar and or person who may assist you in getting large .com regs AND for longtime, will be either a tiny registrar that could disappear any time trying to make quick buck from you.. or someone doing something illegally on a reputable registrar.. which will also result in deletion of your domains and account, once the scam is discovered.

its happened before. right here on namepros. cheap reg offers.

the reason is that registrars need to make some money too. and they make absolutely nothing at 5$.

the only thing you can hope for is the occasional reg promos.. alpnames $5... dotster $3-5... namesilo $6... etc etc.. not around now.. but if you keep an eye regularly on np you can catch some... to the registrars that offer promos it makes no difference whether one guy regs 10k domains at once for $5 each.. or 10k different people reg 1 domain each for $5. in fact, they probably prefer to gain 10k different new users.

so be careful with anyone or any site that offers you instantly what u need.

gl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back