Domain Empire

I need a 30 sec flash intro for a MMA theme

NameSilo
Watch
If you don't now by MMA I mean mixed martial arts. I am needing a 30 sec to 40 sec intro to be used on a website and possible on links to the site. I am currently using CS3 and would like to be able to change or add text later if needed. I have the Logo that will be used now and a basic concept. I will have the end result at www.stunnerfightseries.com . The logo and base pic will be there. I am thinking of the cage background with the sparks or cool effect coming across and the logo coming out and having like a "LIGHT" or "SHINE" effect crossing it. The music needs to be changeable also with the logo. I am thinking of a urban kind of beat but willjust have to see. I know there is something you will need that I have not included so just ask.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i forgot to add that I am unsure of rates for work like this , so you tell me what you think.
I have added a link to a concept that is actually aflash intro. I like the beginning section and the red flash section ends t the 30 second mark.. the link is COLLISION SITE, mma, fight, hopkinsville, ky, clarksville, tn, fort , ft, campbell, fight, fights, show, shoes, mixed, martia, art, arts, boxing, bouts, bout, fighter, fighters, show, shows, ufs, bodog, ufc, ifl, xfc, afl, tapout, clothing, gear, sup

thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back