Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

I know, I know

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vinny1957

Established Member
Impact
0
I know, I jumped in like all the other things a talk about on this forum and bought a web hosting plan. Great price, the people are great (sonataweb.net) and I don't know how to operate it. Where to start? Even need page built and need to know how and what to do for customers.
Any resources will be appreciated. :!:
Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You should make up your mind on what to do before buying a hosting plan. It depends on what you like and what you want to get from your site. Because the maintenance are tedious and have to be continuous and time/money-consuming so you should at least be interested in the theme.
 
0
•••
Why not mess about with stuff like dreamweaver, or MS Frontpage and get a feel of what you can do with web pages, then think of an Idea of somthing to make, and try to make it before hand... if you make a good effective layout, they can normally be sutible for anything and everything...

PJ
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back