IT.COM

.com I just sold my 1st domain for $1250 and it was adult domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xseoco

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,i just sold my 1st domain for $1250 and it was adult domain !
I want to write this because first i thk you all for all information you posted in this website and second i want to tell you that there are good money in adult area too.

I worked as webmaster in adult area more years and i have some experience about what they are looking for but what is important : old domains,short domains,keyword domains !

I will not post the domain here but it was NNLLL .com

I bought it in December and i posted it in different adult forums.
I could sell it after a few days in December for extra cash but decided to wait and sold it before Easter.

So even adult area is working but you need to find the best domains there too !

Good luck to you all :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
congrats!

can you share the amount of traffic the domain received daily and where did you measure it?

thanks

•••
congrats!

can you share the amount of traffic the domain received daily and where did you measure it?

thanks

Thks,It was 70 - 100 /day not so much so.
16 years old domain without interruption.
I used http://histats.com and it was a blog on domain.
If you search my old post you will find the domain but i want to not post it here.

Last edited:
•••
I want to write this because first i thk you all for all information you posted in this website and second i want to tell you that there are good money in adult area too.

I worked as webmaster in adult area more years and i have some experience about what they are looking for but what is important : old domains,short domains,keyword domains !

I will not post the domain here but it was NNLLL.com

I could sell it after a few days in December for extra cash but decided to wait and sold it before Easter.

Congratulations.
B-)

•••
Congratulations on your first sale! Keep up the good work!

•••
Congrats! It actually was a very, very good domain in my opinion.

•••
Congrats on your first sale.

•••
Congratulations! Home run of a first sale!!!

•••
•••

congrats!!

which places did you list, i have one adult domain name and i have no idea how to even start selling it. AND THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS OUTREACH lol

•••
congrats!!

which places did you list, i have one adult domain name and i have no idea how to even start selling it. AND THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS OUTREACH lol

I posted in many " adult webmaster forums " this is what you need to search on google.

•••
•••
•••
•••
congratulations @xseoco, thank you for sharing, well done

•••
Very nice sale! Adult niche is not dead. Congrats

•••
•••
Congrats! First of many I hope.

•••

Congratz for that sale! Not difficult to guess the domain name :p How did you sell? Telemarketing email? Keep on going the good work.

Last edited:
•••
Congratz for that sale! Not difficult to guess the domain name :p How did you sell? Telemarketing email? Keep on going the good work.

posted on adult forums and after some emails to the members , i found the right buyer.

•••
Congratulations!...Now I go for pray for more sales:xf.wink:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back