Dynadot

I honestly hate domaining now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jasoncs10

Established Member
Impact
I honestly see this as as stupid way to make money for 98-99% of people

a better idea that involves a small amount of capital would be something like buying cryptocurrency, which i dont even think is the best idea at this moment

ill just stick with the domains i have now and be patient. i often dislike the way things are going in the world today

the greatest way to make money imo is something that involves a tiny amount of capital that explodes into millions. i happen to be related to someone who did something like this decades and decades ago back in the late 60s. if he can do it with zero formal education (no high school) back then, im sure it could be done again today.

let this thread be a thread of encouragement for those who are trying to get money

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regarding DN haters.
I wonder what education they have about Domaining
What courses they took, what info, how they search for DN, what domainers they follow, etc, etc, before giving up or comparing the incomparable.

•••
Like most things if you enjoy it you probably get half decent at it with time. 1% will make good money and the other 99% spend a life trying. :xf.cool: Domaining that is. A select few stumble into a good sales. Like life, you never know what you are going to get. Then again if you buy sh*t, do not expect it to become cake. EVER!
:woot:

•••
Always remember that sh*t fertilises new growth. :)

•••
Domaining is like punting we will get a rush when we snap a good one. If the rush is turning to nerves then it may not be right. This is about gut feelings if your guts are making you feel sick perhaps you need to find what your going to be comfortable with.

Last edited:
•••
I HONESTLY LOVE DOMAINING!!! IT CHANGED MY LIFE I WENT FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING!!!!!

EVEN DURING THE HARD TIMES. THIS IS STILL A AMAZING BUSINESS IF YOU UNDERSTAND IT. AND HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM IT.

CRYPTO REMINDS ME OF THE CHINESE MARKET ONE BIG PUMP AND DUMP YES YOU CAN MAKE MONEY THERE BUT WITH DOMAINS YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AS CAUTIOUS...

IF YOU CANT MAKE IT IN THIS BUSINESS. WELL EITHER TRY A DIFFERENT STRATEGY. OR DO SOMETHING ELSE. DONT BASH DOMAINING BECAUSE YOUR NOT GOOD AT IT

•••
I honestly see this as as stupid way to make money for 98-99% of people
Well, as beginner in this business I really feel encuraged after this words:whistle:

•••
Well, as beginner in this business I really feel encuraged after this words:whistle:

If you are making money, some would dispute the fact that it is stupid. :)

•••
If you are making money, some would dispute the fact that it is stupid. :)
Money? There is way to make money? Oh, now I'm depressed even more :facepalm:

•••
Also, I think the omnibox is killing direct navigation. We need to get users away from Google.and into DuckDuckGo.com :)
I agree that Google is our worst enemy. Our fortunes could improve dramatically if Google stopped being the most popular search engine.

•••
Rome wasn't built in a day . Can understand your dislike but sharing that on a forum mainly focused on Domaining is a bit funny i will give you that. :woot:

Everyone makes mistakes in any field you learn and move on if it's not for you then it's not for you .

If your buying domains like lottery tickets then expect lottery ticket results i know the majority of mines are lottery ticket domains but there is more to it if you put the time and effort in create leads ,network , get advice on here ,query ask for help and you will get it here most of the time.

maxresdefault.jpg

•••
the greatest way to make money imo is something that involves a tiny amount of capital that explodes into millions.

True, I bought a domain for $13, sold for $13000. The greatest way to make money.

•••
Domaining is for lazies and gambling people.

•••
Domaining is a very expensive hobby, some people do make money but for the vast majority of domainers it’s like chasing a mirage.

•••
You can make money from any business as long as you meet requirements.
There is no bad business. There are people who try and fail because of insufficient resources.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back