I HATE Satellite Internet!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

user-7256

VIP Member
Impact
111
I wish we had Dial up, satellite is the STUPIDEST internet EVER! I've been waiting for Blogger to load for 25 minutes now - and I keep getting errors like "This document contains no data".

And even on the nicest days with no clouds or anything, we'll have frequent downtime.

I CAN'T RUN A BUSINESS LIKE THIS!!! ARGGGGG!!!! (It's the only high speed available here)

</rant>
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
compuXP said:
I wish we had Dial up

Looks like its time for someone to be committed.... ;)
 
0
•••
lol, I always wondered about sattelite back when I had a 14.4k (could be upgraded to a 28.8 for a mere $60). I always said "when I get rich enough, I'm getting sattelite internet.
 
0
•••
Hope Satellite starts working better for you.

I currently use cable. ;)
 
0
•••
IMO, cable, if available, is the way to go...
 
0
•••
Does anyone know of good Cable providers in the UK?
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I never liked satellite internet
 
0
•••
Dgridley... I said this is the only high speed available here... please read the topics you reply to...

:p Yeah, I'm done being mad now >:( ... at the Internet. Why can't Google give us free WiFi here in the middle of a farm?
 
0
•••
whats free wifi
 
0
•••
im pretty sure its wireless internet??? But im only like 2% sure
 
0
•••
yes google is going to provide free wifi in San Fransisco
 
0
•••
... you mean the nation. At least. They will prolly end up doing the whole world. CURRENTLY they do San Francisco, if the mayor approves.
 
0
•••
I saw where you said that... I was just commenting...

compuXP said:
Dgridley... I said this is the only high speed available here... please read the topics you reply to...

:p Yeah, I'm done being mad now >:( ... at the Internet. Why can't Google give us free WiFi here in the middle of a farm?
 
0
•••
get a t3 line like me :)
 
0
•••
compuXP said:
I wish we had Dial up, satellite is the STUPIDEST internet EVER! I've been waiting for Blogger to load for 25 minutes now - and I keep getting errors like "This document contains no data".

And even on the nicest days with no clouds or anything, we'll have frequent downtime.

I CAN'T RUN A BUSINESS LIKE THIS!!! ARGGGGG!!!! (It's the only high speed available here)

</rant>

I have dialu-p but am getting UNLIMITED 256kbps adsl w0000000tttttttt..
 
0
•••
0
•••
hope everything works well for you !
 
0
•••
majinbuu1023 said:
I have dialu-p but am getting UNLIMITED 256kbps adsl w0000000tttttttt..

hehe, thats slow. 2meg really is good.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back