Domain Empire

I got the two .One names I wanted today

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
I am thrilled because this is the first time I have gotten my most wanted domain names in a nGTLD extension. Normally I only end up with my 4th or 5th, etc. choices.

Today is a good day. :)

.One should be a pretty cool extension. I know that there will probably be mixed opinions on it, e.g: why is it necessary. But it's short and easy to recall.

My third choice for a .one domain.. somebody beat me to it...cloud.one. Congratulations to whoever here got it! That will be a valuable domain.

.One is only $9 a year. So I feel proud to support a registry that comes out with fair pricing. We should really support these registries that introduce pretty good strings with fair pricing comparable to .com on registrations and renewals.

Just wanted to share my excitement today!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wanna see why .one will do well?
Google searches max out at 22,270,000,000
.one is an actual word minus the DOT
In is a word
To is a word
Into is a word
The whole address is a saying.
here is one I registered and look at this....
site price dot org and look up into.one

Worthy of a few giggles

true

•••
Pray (dot) one

Pray - address a solemn request or expression of thanks to a deity or other object of worship.

One - a person of a specified kind

Despite your religion, or belief, if any it's a assume hand reg IMO. :xf.wink:

•••
•••
•••
I couldn't resist it I actually wrote something about it on my blog.
I think .one will do great just needs more marketing.
I got 5 of them
cod.one fishy huh or is it?
put.one
wit.one
into.one (as you know)
and mint.one - that one I will be keeping and developing.

•••
wan.one
telephone.one
announce.one

I think, .one extension is very good into future...

•••
•••
In fact, I like iph.one ,But It's too expensive. I have to register Vph.one。

•••
lol I am sure their hosting reviews will get better as the extension brings more cash flow.
I got aph.one and a few others I saw the iPhone hack too ;)

•••
Just noticed a sale of $2,500 for the domain name profit.one (not mine) last month.

•••
drone.one is for sale and planning to officially launch the other .one domain / web site soon.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back