Dynadot

other I Got My First Big Domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

upstylo

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Friends bought my first big domain name. I expect your congratulations.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Happy New Year!
How to congratulate if we don't know the domain & extension

•••
^^Exactly^^.......

You idea of "big" might be quite different to a lot of others on here..........

Hope to see what the domain is.......

•••
I don't want to share the name right now. Thanks everyone.

•••
Why bother with the bloody thread then.........

•••
•••
ITS SCAM POST TO HIDE THE NAME AND SHOW HAPPY THREAD

•••
•••
•••
I have big news too...

I bought a pack of 8 rolls of toilet paper.

That is my first purchase of toilet paper this year. :facepalm:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Funniest thread of 2021 so far!

•••
Don't want to share the name and expected us to share our love?

•••

Welcome to Namepros! Share when (if) feel ready :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
So not quite sure why one would start a thread about a big domain, yet not be willing to share the name? If it is because of Google search, remember you can mask it either simply with spaces or slashes, or with an image upload.

But maybe, so the thread is useful, we should make it what is everyone's first big acquisition of 2021. Will leave definition of big to whatever people think. Most valuable? Most likely to sell? Longest? Highest trending? Name you love the most, even if can't explain why?

So I will start. If we defined big as most words, I acquired, what I think, is the first 4-word domain name I have ever owned. This is NOT a good reason to acquire a domain name, but I really loved the expression:xf.smile:, had a vague development plan:xf.wink:, I am s sucker for domain name phrases, I had money burning to be spent in my Masterbucks;), loved that it is old as the hills:-o (ok true hills are way older literally, but the domain has been registered continuously since 1996), and I think even if my development idea does not come to fruition, that some writer or blogger will like it too and I can easily get more than I paid for it, or if not some NamePros member will be impressed with age. Heck, this name is older than some NamePros members! Even though 4 words, Google exact search with quotation marks is millions and millions. What is the name you say? Oh I can't tell you that! :xf.eek:.

What the heck. The name is AsIsYourLife.com. See not so hard to share a name!

May 2021 be great for you all, be happy, kind, active, sharing, supporting and positive, as is your life.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, @upstylo. A warm and sincere welcome to NamePros, and I hope that at some point you will feel comfortable sharing your domain name with us. Best wishes for your big name, and for success in domain investing.

Bob

(ps in complete accuracy I bid on this name in late 2020, but it was 2021 by time it was fully in my account so I count it 2021, the date I enter in my records after complete)

Last edited:
•••
I have big news too...

Single ply or double?
Quilted?

Last edited:
•••
Guys, just laugh it off... Those with good sense of humor know he created it for some comic relief to make us laugh...

•••
That was nice of your friends to buy your first big domain name. Congratulations :)

•••
I have big news too...

Is it 2L, 3L or 4L(ayers of paper)? :pompous::ROFL::facepalm:

•••
A thread has NO information and get 21 replies and 333 views.

•••
Last edited:
•••
A thread has NO information and get 21 replies and 333 views.

Another example of this world is up side down
If a s**t is wrapped good & advertising can be sell . No matter the content ( quality ) important is how many 'eat' the ...:xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
After reading this thread, I will leave the Domain Name OFF my next Free Appraisal Request.

That should generate some replies!!!

😁

•••
Back