IT.COM

I Couldn't access Undeveloped.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sinh

Top Member
Impact
I couldn't access Undeveloped.com, I don't know what happened. Anyone have the same issue now?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Been down for about 90 minutes so far. Could be maintenance.

•••
•••
I couldn't access Undeveloped.com, I don't know what happened. Anyone have the same issue now?

Me too. I was loading names.

•••
The same problem here in EU for last 30 minutes at least.

•••
Yes, has been down for over an hour for me as well..

•••
I think they should provide the maintenance schedule in advance
@Undeveloped

•••
•••
Yeah I think site crashed not maintenance imo. Thing is they are in Netherlands and it will probably be a few more hours until they notice and start working on it...

Last edited:
•••
While we're here, not being able to work on undeveloped, any of you folks getting legit offers or sales? I'm up to 500 names loaded and not the first real offer made. I didn't mean to put it over the edge, with my bulk load of 14 names!:)

Last edited:
•••
I sold about 5 last week via them but 4 were all outbound and small sales. 1 inbound, small sale as well. Two $xxxx sales via afternic. I am still testing them and comparing it to efty which I've used successfully for a while now. It's been too little time to tell. Will give it a few more weeks. I really like the platform and everything. I don't like the name "undeveloped" though as it seems confusing to buyers imo. But the platform, payout speed, and customer support is amazing + the installment options is a plus.

Last edited:
•••
I sold about 5 last week via them but 4 were all outbound and small sales. 1 inbound, small sale as well. Two $xxxx sales via afternic. I am still testing them and comparing it to efty. It's been too little time to tell. Will give it a few more weeks. I really like the platform and everything. I don't like the name "undeveloped" though as it seems confusing to buyers imo. But the platform, payout speed, and customer support is amazing + the installment options is a plus.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm pricing mine "buy now" at a fairly high, fair price, but also make an offer link, starting as low as $20. Starting slow for me. I like their system.

•••
I don't like the name "undeveloped" though as it seems confusing to buyers imo.
Agreed. When I first started hearing about Undeveloped here I thought people were saying the domain they were selling was undeveloped, meaning no website. :-P

•••
I removed the make offer option to block tire kickers and people that aren't serious. I priced them all in the 1500-2500 range with strict buy now but installment option available for all.

•••
Agreed. When I first started hearing about Undeveloped here I thought people were saying the domain they were selling was undeveloped, meaning no website. :-P

Yeah and being undeveloped is not really a plus nor benefit so no use in mentioning that imo... Quite the contrary from a sales stand point.

•••
Down for me. :xf.frown:

All my names are going nowhere.

•••
Yeah and being undeveloped is not really a plus nor benefit so no use in mentioning that imo... Quite the contrary from a sales stand point.

Well that's what I'm thinking now. What does undeveloped mean for this site.

•••
How do you think about UniRegistry marketplace now? I had a lot of fake inquiries overthere, I used Buyer email confirmation "ON" but it seems this function doesn't work.

•••
How do you think about UniRegistry marketplace now? I had a lot of fake inquiries overthere, I used Buyer email confirmation "ON" but it seems this function doesn't work.

I've never used uniregistry.

•••
I removed the make offer option to block tire kickers and people that aren't serious. I priced them all in the 1500-2500 range with strict buy now but installment option available for all.
If you do not want to have low ball offers, just put minimum offer as 1000 - I have this on all my names, and it saves lot of time :)

•••
I'm going to bed. They will have it fixed by morning.

•••
•••
•••
If only they own a "domain"related brand name with "domain wodds in it.Would be awesome.Refused the offers I got there ,one low XXX offer for a name I listed within 24 hours,One bolted buyer after we agreed on payment .One installmental payment of $2k on going .Old lead from efty.Paying % commission.Just hope speeds they rebrand to a better name as they shift towards becoming a registrar as mentioned by them

•••
The real problem is that landing pages are not working also>:(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back