Domain Empire

I can't list my domain to GoDaddy marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
It is the first time i can't list my domain to Godaddy marketplace. The domain is already listed to Afternic, but i have other domains both listed to Afternic and Godaddy. I get ''The domain is already in use'' message whenever i try to list it. I have contacted twice GD support and they told me that i can't list it if it is listed on Afternic. But this is the first time i face that issue. Usually, with a simple message they used to remove the old listing by previous owner. Has anyone an answer about this issue? Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
The way I am reading this is that you listed the domain for sale on Afternic. If you listed the domain on Afternic they probably are not going to remove the listing, because the auction listing is coming from your listing on Afternic. If you did not list the domain for sale on Afternic [email protected] can help you resolve this.

•••
The way I am reading this is that you listed the domain for sale on Afternic. If you listed the domain on Afternic they probably are not going to remove the listing, because the auction listing is coming from your listing on Afternic. If you did not list the domain for sale on Afternic [email protected] can help you resolve this.
Thank you for the reply. I have listed it first to Afternic. To able to list it to GD successfully, i have to remove it first from Afternic?

•••
Remove listing from afternic and try to add from GD panel.

•••
•••
Remove listing from afternic and try to add from GD panel.
Yes that is correct. But if you do it like that they act as two different listings. Which means if you want to update the price you would have to do it twice, once in both places. Or if the domain name sells in one place you need to manually remove the listing in the other place or it will remain for sale, etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back