Dynadot

I am unable to log in to Godaddy Auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wus

Impact
Hi there,
When I log-in with my account and try to access the domain auction page then I get sent to this troubleshooting page: When I try to list a domain then it happens again. The same thing happens when I try to manage auction details on my domain details page on my account or when I try to manage auctions on the product page on my account. When I log out then I can reach the auction page just fine but when I am logged in then I only get to this page 404, I have deleted browser(s) cache, tried ie, chrome, firefox, differentcomputer, different house, different network, different mouse, different everything andI can't get to the auction page, it keeps taking me to the Help Section. What am I missing?Please help me solving this issue Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry to hear that. Could you email your customer ID to [email protected] and the team will get this looked into. Thanks you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back