Dynadot

I am totally new into the domain parking and need some tips

NameSilo
Watch

JackMoe1994

Impact
Hello guys,
i am an adsense publisher but iv'e got a lot of domains and i am interested on monetising them with domain parking module and i registered an account with bodis, iv'e read a lot of stuffs on this forum regarding this before i dive into this pool i would like to know how i will drive traffic to these domains as i don't really knows what is allowed and what is not.
Does domain parking providers allows driving traffic to the parked domain using traditional methods (like using social traffic, paid traffic) or they're only requires typed-in organic traffic?
best regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The first thing you should be aware about parking is, there is ZERO transparency. That fact leads to very few pieces of real info being known among the domainers and, for the most part, each domainer have their own opinions on the subject.

However, one of those pieces of info that we know for sure is that you should *never* drive traffic to your domains that you have parked as it will get your account banned.

You should add domains that have already natural traffic and then don't touch them either by clicking on your own domains' ads or drive traffic to them. Natural traffic that converts is the key here.

•••
D

Last edited:
•••
Try parkingcrew, its german engineering..

•••
Just build you own pages and use your adsense.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back