Dynadot

discuss I am being hijacked - I am soooo upset!!

NameSilo
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
So... I have a little tracker ( https://www.thetrackr.com ) on my keychain and the thing is really not reliable. It uses bluetooth to communicate and that in itself sucks, wireless would be much better.

So knowing this tracker is not overly reliable I made a sticker with my cell phone number and stuck it on the tracker key tag just in case I ever lose my keys.

Well it happened.... I lost my keys and the tracker was absolutely useless, it told me the last location was the grocery store and I knew that. My wife and I went shopping and she drove home instead of me so I did not realize I misplaced my keys.

Try as I may all I could see was the last location of my keys, then last night I get a phone call from some dick who said he found my keys and he wants $100 to return them to me. He was calling from a phone booth and told me to put the money under a rock at a specific location. He said once he has the money he will place the keys in the same location and we will both be happy.

What an underhanded son of a Bi%$h this guy must be >:(>:(>:(>:(

I don't really have much choice because the key electronic key fobs from both of my cars are on there and they would cost a small fortune to replace.

Why in gods name would he not just ask me for a reward for his time and effort instead of making me go through these insane shenanigans?

Anyways.... I said I need to go to the bank to get a $100 dollar bill and I will put it there after work today. I am inclined to go wait there to find out who the jerk is but he could be there at any time during the night and I can't stay up all night for 100 bucks.

Oh man...... I am just furious >:(>:(>:(>:(

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This was quite a story - awaiting for continuation... hehe :xf.grin::xf.cool:

Let's continue then shall we, and see what happens:

Asshat clutched the bill, dropped the rock, and stumbled back to his bicycle. Pedaling quickly down the street, he looked for the closest drug dealer. He saw one and swerved over to him. Thrusting the bill in his face, he blurted, "Give me some smack dammit, now!"
The dealer, an undercover cop named Frank McGilikis, had a thing for busting dope fiends, and he was almost excited to take this guy down...

Last edited:
•••
Asshat clutched the bill, dropped the rock, and stumbled back to his bicycle. Pedaling quickly down the street, he looked for the closest drug dealer. He saw one swerved over to him. Thrusting the bill in his face, he blurted, "Give me some smack dammit, now!"
The dealer, an undercover cop named Frank McGilikis, had a thing for busting dope fiends, and he was almost excited to take this guy down...

You are in the wrong business @420domainer , you should be a writer of crime fiction! I was hooked from, "Asshat clutched the bill in his meth covered hand!" :xf.wink: :ROFL:

•••
Asshat clutched the bill, dropped the rock, and stumbled back to his bicycle. Pedaling quickly down the street, he looked for the closest drug dealer. He saw one and swerved over to him. Thrusting the bill in his face, he blurted, "Give me some smack dammit, now!"
The dealer, an undercover cop named Frank McGilikis, had a thing for busting dope fiends, and he was almost excited to take this guy down... He wasn't always a bad cop. When he signed on back in 2002 he had a solid..."Hey, I'm talking to you you piece of sh*t, give me the goods and none of the baby powder crap!"
Without hesitation McGilikis grabbed Asshat by the throat and threw him down onto the pavement. Gasping and struggling, Asshat's eyes welled up with tears and he suddenly realized the consequences of holding a persons keys hostage. In that moment he vowed to never harm another living thing, to live a decent and noble life. McGilikis could sense the change in the young man and quickly released his throat and helped Asshat to his feet. His guard down, McGilikis wondered if he had hurt Asshat when suddenly Asshat grabs McGilikis' taser from his belt and delivers 10,000watts to his testicles. McGilikis surged upward and sideways at the sametime, ending up slumped on the ground, seizing and drooling.
Asshat just laughed, dropping the taser at the feet of the unconscious cop. Asshat stood there looking down for a moment and then turned and walked away.
From the shadows, a dark figure was watching, waiting, and as Asshat turned the corner, she began her hunt.

Last edited:
•••
HeHe, did not re-read the whole topic but I'm pretty sure someone said to hire a biker or something.

That would probably have had a more entertaining ending :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Me... I just wanted my keys... I would have loved to smack the guy upside the head but it was more important to get the keys. I took the easiest path to my destination. I just hope whoever the culprit is that he needed the money enough to put someone through all that. My wife says Karma comes back and whoever this was will probably lose more money than he cheated me out of.

39116638-karma-wallpapers.jpg

•••
Then of course.... there is my favorite

I-hope-karma-slaps-you-in-the-face-before-I-do.-T-Shirts.jpg

•••
You want the best tracker in the world?

79c029a5eb40f1aaffcba570c1e829215f34d68209c51a60479df5b626281011.jpg

•••
Ive got to tell you guys this story. I found these car keys. Really nice keys. So I called the owner and made him cough up 100 to get his keys back!

I keed I keed.

Glad you got them back

•••
Glad you got them back

Ditto, glad you got them back! I'm a big Karma guy too, and I believe sometime soon, Asshat will have something happen to him that costs him at least $100! Like a fender bender, or loses his iPhone or something, and you'll get it back, by selling a domain for at least $100 more than you were thinking you'd get. Karma...that's how it works! :xf.wink:

•••
Ditto, glad you got them back! I'm a big Karma guy too, and I believe sometime soon, Asshat will have something happen to him that costs him at least $100! Like a fender bender, or loses his iPhone or something, and you'll get it back, by selling a domain for at least $100 more than you were thinking you'd get. Karma...that's how it works! :xf.wink:

Thanks so much.... only cost me the price of ten renewals

If I could pick the Karma I would hope he gets a good case of the crabs..

That's what you get when you screw too many people!

Now that would be Karma :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

crabs-std-12.jpg

•••

@420domainer
The dealer, an undercover cop named Frank McGilikis, had a thing for busting dope fiends, and he was almost excited to take this guy down... He wasn't always a bad cop. When he signed on back in 2002 he had a solid..."Hey, I'm talking to you you piece of sh*t, give me the goods and none of the baby powder crap!"
Without hesitation McGilikis grabbed Asshat by the throat and threw him down onto the pavement. Gasping and struggling, Asshat's eyes welled up with tears and he suddenly realized the consequences of holding a persons keys hostage. In that moment he vowed to never harm another living thing, to live a decent and noble life. McGilikis could sense the change in the young man and quickly released his throat and helped Asshat to his feet. His guard down, McGilikis wondered if he had hurt Asshat when suddenly Asshat grabs McGilikis' taser from his belt and delivers 10,000watts to his testicles. McGilikis surged upward and sideways at the sametime, ending up slumped on the ground, seizing and drooling.
Asshat just laughed, dropping the taser at the feet of the unconscious cop. Asshat stood there looking down for a moment and then turned and walked away.
From the shadows, a dark figure was watching, waiting, and as Asshat turned the corner, she began her hunt.

Just made me think of Detective Frank Drebin "Police Squad" Class right up my alley.

Last edited:
•••
You need to buy the newly beta IOT tracker that .XYZ is selling on their .whateveregistry domains for your keys with GPS transmitter, dna detector and micro camera. The unit records the thieves DNA and then snaps a photo of the person taking your keys and records the coordinates. All you then need to do is call XYZ main office, and pay a redemption fee of $50. They will then email you the photo and coordinates, and a dna sample to compare with the worldwide tracking database held at .whateveregistries super secret offshore headquarters.

With this new tracker development those XYZ domains are only .88 still, but will be worth a bitcoin soon. Hurry while supplies last.
Disclaimer: fake news

•••
@420domainer I like your writing style! (y) What's your profession?

•••
•••
You need to buy the newly beta IOT tracker that .XYZ is selling on their .whateveregistry domains for your keys with GPS transmitter, dna detector and micro camera. The unit records the thieves DNA and then snaps a photo of the person taking your keys and records the coordinates. All you then need to do is call XYZ main office, and pay a redemption fee of $50. They will then email you the photo and coordinates, and a dna sample to compare with the worldwide tracking database held at .whateveregistries super secret offshore headquarters.

With this new tracker development those XYZ domains are only .88 still, but will be worth a bitcoin soon. Hurry while supplies last.
Disclaimer: fake news

Bahaha the most effective at reclaiming property 2017 Award !

•••
A gang across the street in canada? I havnt been in all parts of canada but you would probably have to cross allot of streets to find a gang on the other side...:ROFL::ROFL:.

P.S. @MapleDots , Smack the guy? and i thought as a canadian you didnt even have the rights to give the guy a bad look :xf.grin:.

P.S.S., Judging by the situation, i would highly assume you would have just found some 14Year old (max) picking up the $100

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back