Dynadot

advice I am a newbie. I have a question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Olushoy

Established Member
Impact
I bought my domain and registered it on namesilo. I have listed it on dan and namesilo.
I have few questions and my questions are 1) If paradventure my end user bought the domain on dan.com and the domain is not up to 60 days. How will i transfer it to my buyer since it is nt possible to transfer at this time?
2) My second question is can i transfer my domains from namesilo to as many registrars as i want if the domain is older than 60 days
3) My third question is can domain pushing be possible from one registrar to another, i mean can i push my domain from namesilo to dan or epik.
Note: i mean domain pushing and not domain transfer.
4) Can domain pushing only be possible in a registrar. For example, if i registered the domain in namesilo, can pushing only be possible there and not between namesilo and other registrar like afternic, epik e.t.c
5) I want to list my domain on afternic but i noticed it has been listed for sale there, i was told to contact afternic but i have Sent them a mail a lot of time, yet no response, how do you think i can get in touch with them again.
6) I want to list my domain for sale on epik bt dey r telling me to transfer it b4 i can leave it for sale. What else do you think i can do before i can list my sale there...
Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1- Buyer needs to create an account on namesilo. Then you can transfer your domain on namesilo.
2- I think it is hard to transfer your domain to another registrant under 60 days.
5- I am waiting reply from Afternick too. They are slow. I dont know why.
6- You can use some platforms such as namepros, flippa, sedo, bido.

•••
Back