IT.COM

discuss Hyphen domains are everywhere in the uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

platey

Top Member
Impact
I have sold thousands of hypens so wouldnt say that !

The hyphen between two keywords In a domain name is very popular with uk businesses as hyphen domains are everywhere in the uk

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The hyphen between two keywords In a domain name is very popular with uk businesses as hyphen domains are everywhere in the uk

yes this was mentioned before. ty

still... it is a great accomplishment for someone to sell thousands of domains period. let alone thousands of dashed domains... its kinda mind blowing really.

cheers

•••

Yes it is if its a good one
yes this was mentioned before. ty

still... it is a great accomplishment for someone to sell thousands of domains period. let alone thousands of dashed domains... its kinda mind blowing really.

cheers

Work hard and invest hard and know what sells then it works also having a good drop system helps me :)

•••

Yes, but aren't dot coms less popular in the UK for businesses located there?

I think this needs to be moved to another thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back