NameSilo

FRENCH DOMAINS: hyphen or no hyphen

Labeled as question in Niche Domain Discussion, started by S Agnihotri, Sep 14, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. S Agnihotri

S Agnihotri Established Member

I've noticed many domains in french with hyphen as a space between two words, many phrases are registered with hyphen and the non-hyphen is still available.
    can anyone tell me is it the reverse in french domain market about the hyphen and domain valuation

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. biggie

biggie Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi

best i can tell you, is that "hyphen discrimination", is a domainer thing.

therefore, and since "the french" are not domainers, then logically they may choose a hyphen simply because it's easier to read, as english..... opposed to french.

puff puff...

but that's just puff puff....an off the top of my head answer

:)

imo....

3. S Agnihotri

S Agnihotri Established Member

thanks. but i went through many businesses there and using hyphen is a norm in france. lol

4. The Durfer

The Durfer Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

i agree with both of you, i think the hyphen is an european thing. Germany uses alot of hyphens also. Good luck. :)

5. PabloCristiano

PabloCristiano Easy to read and remember premium domains Gold Account Blue Account

AmbientNatur.com
    axa21.com

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice