domain Huntress dot org?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarra

New Member
Impact
0
Hiya,

I'm just wondering if huntress.org has any value to it nowadays? I've never really got round to developing it as anything much - I just really use it for email...

~Xarra
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see two distinct meanings here:

1. Definition of HUNTRESS
: a woman who hunts game; also : a female animal that hunts prey

2. Huntress (real name Helena Rosa Bertinelli) is a fictional character in the DC Universe.


The first is rarely used, but there's some potential if you develop the domain. The second comes with intellectual property issues.

Low xxx, at best, undeveloped.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back