IT.COM

domain Axoy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any idea of the value please?

It's got a website on it ( http://www.axoy.com ) , with aged inbound links, but truthfully doesn't get much traffic nowadays.

What's a four character dot com of this type worth these days?

I've held onto it for a while expecting bids of at least several thousand dollars, but they've not come through, unlike with other similar four character dot coms we've had. So just wondering if I'm being overly optimistic?

Many thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you just need tobe patient. This is a four character domain and I'm sure someone will grab it with few thousand dollars. Regardless of letter combination, 4 character domains are still rare nowadays.

•••
i am sorry to disappoint you but the above appraisal is way too generous..I mean wayyyyyy toooooo generous

•••
There is a local company here that named axoy. This domain is brandable... like avon

•••
If that company is interested then you can get from high xxx to low x.xxx. Mid x.xxx if you are very very very lucky; but these are end user prices.

Areseller won't probably pay more than low xxx for it.

•••
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Much appreciated.

I have previously sold a four character dot com for high xx,xxxx and, while this won't go for that much, it is very much a matter of finding the right person and that obviously involves a fair amount of luck.

silveraden, do you have any info on the company with the name Axoy please? I can try to contact them to see if they want the domain name.

Thank you.

•••
the name is brandable + 4 letter + I don't know the meaning...
can make x.xxx IMO.

•••
•••
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Much appreciated.

I have previously sold a four character dot com for high xx,xxxx and, while this won't go for that much, it is very much a matter of finding the right person and that obviously involves a fair amount of luck.

silveraden, do you have any info on the company with the name Axoy please? I can try to contact them to see if they want the domain name.

Thank you.
Before you contact them, make sure there is no TM issues.

•••
Yes, good point. That's a great tip. Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back