IT.COM

available Hundreds of Avail eFirstName.com's eHeidi.com & More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
Here is a list I complied of MANY available eFirstName.com domains. Some are odd names (like eYolanda.com) but there are gems in here, like eHeidi.com. Reg as many as you like & please post in here if you snatch any. And please leave reps+ if you re any or if you appreciate this list.

Thanks to Dongsman for the idea -- you're a good guy. :)

Attachments

• efirstnamesavail.txt
    38.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cool List, Rep'd for your time and hard work!

Regards,
Sean

•••
Good work...!!

How did you do that, Randy?

•••
•••
Very nice list Archangel. I took eAgustin.com (My girlfriend's surname.... I was previously using agustin.biz for her email account, but will switch that to the .com) and eMargarita.com (I already owned iMargarita.com). There were many good names on your list. I sold an iFirstname.com domain for $250 recently. We both had a good deal, imho.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks:) I created this list and then thought, "Maybe I should cherry-pick this before posting it. I changed my mind for the good of this community. Besides, I'm slowly entering retirement to focus on my second book. So I don't wanna add more domains :)

Very nice list Archangel. I took eAgustin.com (My girlfriend's surname.... I was previously using agustin.biz for her email account, but will switch that to the .com) and eMargarita.com (I already owned iMargarita.com). There were many good names on your list. I sold an iFirstname.com domain for $250 recently. We both had a good deal, imho.

•••
Wow... there are some REALLY good ones left.

Great list, Randy. Thanks.

•••
Great list, thank you! My eName is available! :)

•••
Fantastic list - nice job

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back