Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Huge Website Project...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am looking for a big website...it will require a lot of html/css/php and mysql knowledge.

We are looking for this person to possibly team up with us for some rev share. Post your portfolios here and how to get in contact with you.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Big Project

Hi! I have at the moment 2 paternship project like this and did them quite successfully.
You can contact me at [email protected].
I am a experienced webdeveloper and already carried out similar jobs in the past.Some of my works are:-
www.gectandav.info
www.gecasset.org
www.lagoona.in
www.globaltutor.info
and many more.........
I am a professional wp theme developer.
So please consider me for this job.
I have my own hosting service too so it would further be better for the project.
Waiting for your reply.
 
0
•••
If an outsourcing company will be of interest to you, check me out!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hello there!

I think we can do it. Please contact me if you are interested. PM sent.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back