NameSilo

Experienced PHP Programmer Needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for an experienced PHP programmer to build-out a custom script for me.

I do not wish to give the details of the project out in public but it will require extensive PHP knowledge and the ability to work with MySQL. Any programmer with AJAX experience is a HUGE PLUS.

I'm looking for quotes so please be ready to chat for at least 15 minutes while I describe the project to you. I want to be absolutely sure anyone I hire completely understands the task at hand.

Please contact me via AIM or GTalk to discuss the project.

AIM: ipo
GTalk: NickRac ^at^ gmail.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Messaged you on AIM. Talk to you soon.
 
0
•••
Added u looking to talk to u soon
 
0
•••
Sent you a message in Aim.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back