SOSLab.net (Positions available)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

soslab

New Member
Impact
0
Hey everyone,

I am an engineer/producer in Charlotte, North Carolina and day in and day out I work with many artists anywhere from Georgia, Texas, New York, basically all around the United States. Things are really starting to pop off with the music industry for me and my name has been mentioned all around the nation. Well I am currently looking for the following team to help me develop my website.

Details: I have a few positions open... Hoping to fill this up quick and begin ASAP.

This is a pay job...
In your email/post please indicate your pay request for complete project.

I am looking for the following...

Position 1:
HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL Programmer:
I am looking for someone who is expert in HTML and knows alot of CSS. This person must also be advanced/expert in PHP/MySQL.

Position 2:
Flash Developer:
I am looking for someone who is advanced/expert in Macromedia Flash and knows the scripting in Flash also has knowledge of integrating PHP/MySQL with Flash.

Position 3:
Graphic Designer:
I am looking for a sharp graphic designer who is versatile with his work and can design just about anything.

Please post your resumes/profiles on here or email them to me at [email protected].

After SOSLab.net project is complete there is further career opportunities with the website available for these positions.

We will be working with Subdreamer CMS and the project will consist of developing a skin, designing a skin, developing plugins that I need.

Also if you have AOL Instant Messanger contact me @ soslab
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Positions are still available!!!
 
0
•••
Hello,

I notice you have a Flash position as well as a Graphic Designer position. Are you looking for a Macromedia Flash graphics designer?

e39m5
 
0
•••
yes
 
0
•••
I contacted you via AIM ...

Regards,
Danny
 
0
•••
I have been trying to contact you via aim, but you are not replying. I have what you asked for madem and I would like to see what you think.

e39m5
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back