Domain Empire

Huge email list dumped from torrent site, over 130,000 emails including 40k paid mems

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a hot list, freshly dumped from a leading torrent site, straight from the admin backend, fresh and unmailed.

If interested, send me a pm, will only sell to one buyer as not to whore the data out.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
kslup_k said:

Thanks , replied, wow this is awfully popular, got about 9 pms about this now since posting. I have more lists as well once this one is sold, thanks to all, good luck.

•••
•••
•••
This email db still for sale, first offer above $120 takes it.

post sold to claim, selling to one person only, quicksale. Prime data in the right hands, I have no use for this.

Payment accepted by paypal or epassporte only, epassporte prefered and $20 off if paid by epassporte without delay.

$120.00 is my set price, good luck. :wave:

•••
explain this for me please

i understand that a opt-in list opted to get email offers, but how does that include the next guy that emails it, what kind of proof do i need to stay clean and legit.

Also where do the names come from any particular market?

I imagine you would need special email sending and database management system for people opting out and for bad email lists, so are what programs do you recommend if any?

bottom line i am very interested but need to more information on this side of the business as i am not familiar with it. Maybe there is a website/forum that can educate me, if you know of one let me know.

great thanks

sorry for the many Q's

But I am a serious buyer if it's right for me.

•••
I'd like to know the answers to the above questions also :)

•••
Those who do know the industry can message me. If you do not know what this is for, then it is too complicated to get into it. Maybe there is a how to make millions spamming people "tutorial" on Rosco or something.

If you know what this, is then come grab it.

•••
Sold!

But i am having problem with epassporte.
I can pay you RIGHT NOW with paypal $120 if you want.

Let me know.

•••
kslup_k said:
Sold!

But i am having problem with epassporte.
I can pay you RIGHT NOW with paypal $120 if you want.

Let me know.
yes paypal is fine, I will pm you with the pp addy

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back