IT.COM

discuss How's your .DAY? Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

capybara

capybaraTop Member
Impact
The .DAY domains are now available for registration. Here's a thread to discuss them!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got these: аvаtаrs, mеtарау, mеdiсаrе

•••
got m3ta.day , metaevery.day

•••
Double11.day

interchangeable for Singles Day (11.11)the biggest online 2hr sale per capita

•••
•••
aaaedit

Last edited:
•••
•••
I had lgbtq & doge .day in my cart for 2 days waiting for general release which got sniped last minute by someone else. Both were like $15 each. RIP

•••
I had lgbtq & doge .day in my cart for 2 days waiting for general release which got sniped last minute by someone else. Both were like $15 each. RIP
Lgbt.day was available yesterday but I aint paying a premium on a gay domain like that...

•••
cryptos, graceful, memorable, jackpot.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Olympics is trademarked and they really do not mess around defending it....

"It also closely follows the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) project, opening the door to new extensions of top level domain names, in order to protect its Olympic properties on the Internet."

https://www.wipo.int/wipo_magazine/en/2012/03/article_0003.html
I agree, you better delete the domain and get a refund since it's new.

•••
added Liquidation .day -- there's lot of one word domain available, but the hard task is to find one at basic registration fees.

•••
Olympics is trademarked and they really do not mess around defending it....

"It also closely follows the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) project, opening the door to new extensions of top level domain names, in order to protect its Olympic properties on the Internet."

https://www.wipo.int/wipo_magazine/en/2012/03/article_0003.html
It was $11, wouldn't they just ask me to give it to them before doing anything? Not like I would loose out on much IF that did happen... But thanks for the advice.

•••
any know, price updating time ??? premium domain..

•••
there are still excellent names, if you're willing to pay $540/year.....will they ever lower the premium reg/renew fee? who knows...

what are people planning to do with their .day purchases? resell or develop?

•••
If that's the case then it's a bad move from Amazon, they should file a UDRP to protect their brand from other squatters and probably save some money?

•••
If that's the case then it's a bad move from Amazon, they should file a UDRP to protect their brand from other squatters and probably save some money?

what site are you referring to when you say someone is squatting on Amazon?

•••
what site are you referring to when you say someone is squatting on Amazon?
That was probably a reply to the wrong thread...

•••
That was probably a reply to the wrong thread...
ok bc I actually looked up prime day and it's registered already not sure who lol

•••
Sorry I had two windows open, and i posted it in the wrong thread.

•••
there are still excellent names, if you're willing to pay $540/year.....will they ever lower the premium reg/renew fee? who knows...

what are people planning to do with their .day purchases? resell or develop?
Considering how .app has gone so far, those premium prices are not changing any time soon

•••
Considering how .app has gone so far, those premium prices are not changing any time soon
good to know, I wish more would develop new tlds than just resell. Developing them out helps the broader market increase value in new tlds.

•••
good to know, I wish more would develop new tlds than just resell. Developing them out helps the broader market increase value in new tlds.
With most of these new TLDs or any extension for that matter, having most of it in domainers' hands is actually bad. You need mass end-user adoption for the aftermarket value of a particular TLD to start making sense

•••
With most of these new TLDs or any extension for that matter, having most of it in domainers' hands is actually bad. You need mass end-user adoption for the aftermarket value of a particular TLD to start making sense
100% agree. That was exactly my point in wishing more would develop than resell. I consider myself more of a developer than a domainer. I understand many domainers register in bulk and may not have the bandwidth to develop. My strategy has been reg/purchase only a handful of domain names with the intention of developing first, reselling second. Also, I believe developing and showing use will also help in reselling/marketing.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back