IT.COM

Howdy Y'all, excited to be here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

heytx

Established Member
Impact
Howdy Y’all,

I’m excited to be here and connect with you all. I’m the founder of Hey tx, which is the custodian of the .tx blockchain domain. .tx is made possible through the decentralized naming protocol called Handshake. In short, Handshake is an alternative DNS root zone secured by proof-of-work.

Now, for the first time, Texas individuals and businesses can showcase their origin with a .tx domain. .tx stands for Texas, transactions, treatment, and more. Our current registry is Namebase, with there being several registrars that already have .tx listed: Porkbun, EnCirca, and Gateway. As Namecheap recently acquired Namebase, I expect .tx and other HNS names to continue to be listed there in the future.

Whereas in the past, only entrepreneurs needed to own a domain, all Internet users will need to own their name with the impending decentralized web. I’m optimistic about the future for the namespace, web, and domainers! If you have any questions about .tx or Handshake (HNS), feel free to reach out anytime!

See you around,
Nole
👋🤠

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome Nole. Good to have some more Handshake ambassadors around.

•••
1644996521451.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi, welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back