Dynadot

How worthful to invest money in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
how worthfull to invest money in 4 letter domains or 3 letter domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
3-letter, I'd say pretty worthful. It's been working for me for the whole week I've been doing this, hehe.

•••
yeah whats about 4 letters..?

•••
Not unless they mean something really great. Like, "sexy.com" would be good, but "djsj.com" probably wouldn't.

•••
Random 4-letters domain names are not worth the time IMO. There are just too many combinations available.

•••
jehnidiah said:
Not unless they mean something really great. Like, "sexy.com" would be good, but "djsj.com" probably wouldn't.

I totally agree. Unless it was a word like cool.com stop.com duck.com etc... I don't see much value because just random letters your potentials would be limited to a person or company that can make use of the combos.

•••
.edu said:
jehnidiah said:

I totally agree. Unless it was a word like cool.com stop.com duck.com etc... I don't see much value because just random letters your potentials would be limited to a person or company that can make use of the combos.
too bad there are too many combinations for 4 letter

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back