Dynadot

question How to value .FR KW domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How to valy keyword domains in ccTLDs? I have a .FR (France) KW domain with over 50k monthly searches in France/French with over $35 in CPC.

I can't say which domain it is but it is a 2 word domain in French. It is not brandable but very sought after keywords in the finance industry.

If it would be a .COM domain, it would have been easier using the "Rosener Equiation", along with comparable sales etc etc to get an estimate. To say that this domain is worth 10% of the possible .COM price still sounds a bit too high for me since the metrics alone would make the domain way overvalued (50000x35).

Any ideas of how to value a ccTLD kw domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The market for French domains is weak.
And maybe your domain is too specialized, or not usable as a stand-alone domain for a business.

•••
•••
And maybe your domain is too specialized, or not usable as a stand-alone domain for a business.

Well, .FR is way more used than .com in France. Same as .DE in Germany.

•••
Hi Kate,

Do you have any marketplace suggestions for .FR and .DE?

Thanks

•••
Traditionally, Sedo dominates the aftermarket for ccTLDs.

•••
Thanks for the response and I agree too.

I was just wondering what method works best for ccTLD sales on Sedo: Auction, Make offer or Buy Now?

I've got great keyword names (one-word) there but it's difficult to get the right kind of exposure on Sedo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back