Dominion.Domains

How to look for two words .com non registered domain names

Labeled as discuss in Domain Beginners started by K.Youness, May 8, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. K.Youness

K.Youness Established Member

Hello everyone,
    This is how I personally search and register two words .com domain names, this short tuto may help some newbies here.
    First you need to be updated with domain name market and what's hot , I mean you need to have the primary word for your domain name , like "bitcoin" "crypto" "bots" ... anything that's trending (or you may just go general but it's hard to find non registered names)
    Then go to
    http://www.manythings.org/vocabulary/lists/l/
    to get a list of words : General, Business , Animals , Computer ...etc
    then go to
    https://www.dotomator.com/
    Put your primary word (right or left depends on the trend) and your word list on the other side and click Combine
    and when you get the result , you need to check it one last time (since it's not always accurate) and you can do that by copying the result then paste it on this bulk domain search
    https://my.eurodns.com/das/search
    and finally click Bulk Search, if the domain is on green then it's available. So now just go to your preferred registrar and buy that name.
    I hope someone will find this tutorial worthy,
    Best regards,

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. satyadeep singh

satyadeep singh Established Member

nice but complicated can you easily understand how to choose right word to combined or lots of domain find out this combination but which one register or good?

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  3. K.Youness

Sometimes I just go with two general English words and try to read all the available combinations before buying them , if it's brandable OR can be used to develop a website (a niche) , I reg it.

4. doc24

doc24 A Wish Sandwich Gold Account

namestation already does this and updates constantly

5. wayne wooldridge

wayne wooldridge Interception Gold Account VIP

Pro-tip: You can do this with expired-domains.net as well for deleted domains as well as pending deletes or market domains.

6. K.Youness

I like that one too

7. K.Youness

Well it cheaper to register brand new domain names specially when there is a promo

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!