IT.COM

How to keep a track of .CO promo

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Is there a .CO promo going on for $1 a year registration?
How do you keep a track of different extension promo across registrars?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Put the promo in the Appraisal section.

•••
•••
Is there a .CO promo going on for $1 a year registration?
How do you keep a track of different extension promo across registrars?
It looks like $1.95 may be lowest at the moment at sav.
You might find https://tld-list.com/ useful. Their tagline is "Compare Prices of All Top-Level Domains"
Cheers ;)

•••
Watch the Coupons/Offers section here in NP.
Wait for official promo emails from Domain Companies like GoDaddy, Namecheap, Dynadot etc.

•••
You never bought or sold anything.
You live in the Appraisal section 24/24 and care about the requests that were posted 5/6 years ago.

So the question is why do you care about any promotion.
The only question that you should be concerned is when the Forum will promote you to be The Appraisal Master?

•••
You never bought or sold anything.
You live in the Appraisal section 24/24 and care about the requests that were posted 5/6 years ago.

So the question is why do you care about any promotion.
The only question that you should be concerned is when the Forum will promote you to be The Appraisal Master?
He failed the apprenticeship........no master title will be forthcoming......

•••
@abstractdomainer I got to say, I thought I was bad when it was comes to leaving appraisals ...but I enjoy it, sharing my little opinion on new things, in current threads ...you dig up stuff from years ago, totally weird ...think its a bot

Last edited:
•••
you can set free alerts at TLD-list.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back