Domain Empire

question How to get your domains on NameJet?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gary Moore

Established Member
Impact
Every time I submit names to NameJet I never hear anything. I have even submitted 7N.coms that are very similar to ones selling for $2000+ on there, but nothing. Is there something I am missing about submissions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Is this a domain you registered just a few days ago ?

I don't know who you're asking but no, the names I submitted probably had an average age of 10 years or so.

•••
Is this a domain you registered just a few days ago ?
And I don't think they check the registration date for each domain.

•••
I also submitted 4 or 5 times with some "decent" domains - no response at all. Seems to be an inner circle thing... :$::rolleyes:;) Guess you have to work your way up and have some strings pulled :laugh:

•••
I also submitted 4 or 5 times with some "decent" domains - no response at all. Seems to be an inner circle thing... :$::rolleyes:;) Guess you have to work your way up and have some strings pulled :laugh:
if I send 3L.com also they wont respond...

•••
If you are not on the inside, you are on the outside.. or so I heard :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
I guess that's the frustrating part, at least for me. When you here the guru's saying "just listen to us, here is how you make money. Just throw it up on namejet" That's all good if anyone could get on there. I have submitted over 100 domains to them, and even emailed them about getting a response and asked them personally how to get listed. Nothing. Crickets.

•••
I had decided to quit bidding and buying anything on namejet. Any company that can't even respond to an email doesn't deserve my business.

•••
I guess that's the frustrating part, at least for me. When you here the guru's saying "just listen to us, here is how you make money. Just throw it up on namejet" That's all good if anyone could get on there. I have submitted over 100 domains to them, and even emailed them about getting a response and asked them personally how to get listed. Nothing. Crickets.
I had decided to quit bidding and buying anything on namejet. Any company that can't even respond to an email doesn't deserve my business.
me too....left them completely..If they dont bother us why shud we??

•••
I believe they are not open for public.. They only auction an expiring domain from enom. As they said :
'Every day thousands of domain names expire and become available for registration because the name was not renewed by the registrant. NameJet is a domain auction service that allows its users to register expired and deleted domain names as well as special listed domains from registrar partners and other third party registrants. NameJet has the exclusive rights to auction expired domains from Network Solutions and eNom.'

•••
@noonoo1 has nailed it really, NameJet is a boys(girls) club, the platform has a clique. It doesn't matter the quality of domain, it can still get refused.

For instance, I have been aware of this so refrained from submitting, but recently decided to submit a group of premium gtlds with no reserve starting at lowest bid. I heard nothing for two weeks and decided to follow up a reply.

NameJet replied stating "We get many requests every day, and they are unable to respond to every request personally with a status." and only wrote as I personally requested for a response!

Furthermore, 3 names that were 'not replied too', I sold 3 weeks later to a domainer at a solid market value.

So, I wouldn't consider NameJet as an epitome of class for auction submission.

Any company setting up a submitting procedure should have the customer care to reply. It doesn't take much.

Last edited:
•••
Any company setting up a submitting procedure should have the customer care to reply. It doesn't take much.

This.

•••
Hello all,

I am sorry a number of you have had a negative experience trying to submit domains to us for consideration. We get a large number of submissions on a regular basis (which is great), and that can be a bit challenging to properly handle - but we know we need a better system for responding to all submissions, including those that are not accepted for listing. I would agree with all of you who have said that we should at least provide some kind of response when names are not selected, and that will be implemented at some point in the near future.

As to what domains are accepted for listing, there is no special "club" - although we do like to establish strong, long-term relationships with our sellers. And we are somewhat selective because too much inventory can overcrowd the platform, and because our on-boarding process is quite manual (another thing we are working to improve). But beyond that our criteria is pretty straightforward - we try to list as many good quality domains as we can sell to properly meet the needs and demands of our customers. The higher value the domains and the more reasonable the reserves, the more interested we are in listing and marketing them.

With that said, please feel free to email me directly at JT[at]namejet.com with any domains you would like to list on NameJet. I would be happy to review them with our team to see if they would be a good fit. As a company we are only successful if we meet the needs of our customers by offering them the inventory they want. And we rely on folks like all of you for that, so please reach out and let's see if we can be successful together.

Thanks everyone and take care!

Best,

-Jonathan
GM, NameJet

•••
Hello all,

I am sorry a number of you have had a negative experience trying to submit domains to us for consideration. We get a large number of submissions on a regular basis (which is great), and that can be a bit challenging to properly handle - but we know we need a better system for responding to all submissions, including those that are not accepted for listing. I would agree with all of you who have said that we should at least provide some kind of response when names are not selected, and that will be implemented at some point in the near future.

As to what domains are accepted for listing, there is no special "club" - although we do like to establish strong, long-term relationships with our sellers. And we are somewhat selective because too much inventory can overcrowd the platform, and because our on-boarding process is quite manual (another thing we are working to improve). But beyond that our criteria is pretty straightforward - we try to list as many good quality domains as we can sell to properly meet the needs and demands of our customers. The higher value the domains and the more reasonable the reserves, the more interested we are in listing and marketing them.

With that said, please feel free to email me directly at JT[at]namejet.com with any domains you would like to list on NameJet. I would be happy to review them with our team to see if they would be a good fit. As a company we are only successful if we meet the needs of our customers by offering them the inventory they want. And we rely on folks like all of you for that, so please reach out and let's see if we can be successful together.

Best,

-Jonathan
GM, NameJet
Thank god...at least got reply after 3 months..but on namepros...will forward names ...thanks

•••
Thank you for the response, Jonathan.

I will be emailing some names your way.

•••
•••
Hello all,

Best,

-Jonathan
GM, NameJet

Hi Jonathon,

Kudos on your proactive response. Having never submitted domains to NameJet in the past, I was reviewing this thread to see if NameJet was a viable marketplace. Until your response, I was under an assumption that NameJet was a club. With that said, I appreciate your professionalism and hope to have a positive first experience with NameJet.

•••
sent some names weeks ago..no word from u......again same thing is happening..

•••
Hmm, wondering if they'll accept a ultra premium 3L.com. Doesn't namejet want to make money? 20% is hefty as it is for doing no work

•••
After reading the thread I am really curious as to the improvements NameJet will do. I did submit some names before and just never heard back assuming they just did not accept them which is cool. What Jonathan said made sense and that response is definitely appreciated.

At the same time actions speak louder than words so the hope is that NameJet for the upcoming year will be better in the sense of customer service when it comes to submission of names. I am they get a lot of crappy names but seems many people who have great names have submitted them with no luck.

- Will

•••
waiting for a success in listing story.... :)

•••
Same issue here... I see some mediocre domain names being sold there for some nice prices. Unfortunately, tried twice but couldn't get any of my domains into an auction there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back