Dynadot

question How to get your domains on NameJet?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gary Moore

Established Member
Impact
Every time I submit names to NameJet I never hear anything. I have even submitted 7N.coms that are very similar to ones selling for $2000+ on there, but nothing. Is there something I am missing about submissions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After reading all comments. I would never submit my credit card info to them unless some respected member come up with a success story.

Last edited:
•••
Ive tried 3 times, and although I received replies, they were always the same nonsense about 'domains not being the right fit'. These were quad premium and Chinese premium 4 letter .coms they refused as well as a 3 letter .net worth $14k on Estibot!

I wont be bidding on their auctions.

•••
I don't know if they are biased or not but, even I have seen domains similar to mine selling for $$$$. I don't know why they don't accept my domain name!
certainly, they are. It's more like an cult or club thingy. It is a man-know-man network. As long as you arent in the their circle, you dont get in

•••
Ive tried 3 times, and although I received replies, they were always the same nonsense about 'domains not being the right fit'. These were quad premium and Chinese premium 4 letter .coms they refused as well as a 3 letter .net worth $14k on Estibot!

At least you got a reply. I tried again and again never heard back from them.... nothing. Like you, I am done with namejet. They can just sell their names to each other.

•••

Hey Adamson791 - I'm surprised that we would have outright rejected those kinds of domains. Can you please email the most recent response, or if you are still interested, a list domains that you would like to sell? My email is JT[at]NameJet.com. Thanks!

-Jonathan

•••
At least you got a reply. I tried again and again never heard back from them.... nothing. Like you, I am done with namejet. They can just sell their names to each other.

Hey WFS - can you send your most recent submissions to me directly at JT[at]NameJet.com? I would be happy to review those and see if it makes sense to list them. It looks like per an earlier comment that you may have tried to reach out to me directly , but I am not seeing anything in my inbox that matches up. So I would like to connect on that. Thanks!

-Jonathan

•••
@NameJetGM since you replied to the thread I started, maybe help me with a bit of learning.

I have submitted aonline.org several times with no reply.
But I noticed that both oboaonline.org & isaonline.org sold on NameJet

What would be the deciding factor between the one I own and the other two, that they would get chosen and not mine? I have had this happen on several names, but this is the most recent example. I appreciate any insight so I can see where I am missing the mark.

•••
I didnt get a reply either. I accept that some of the names i submitted might not be multi thousand dollar names but they were better than some of the chuff ive seen.

•••
@NameJetGM since you replied to the thread I started, maybe help me with a bit of learning.

I have submitted aonline.org several times with no reply.
But I noticed that both oboaonline.org & isaonline.org sold on NameJet

What would be the deciding factor between the one I own and the other two, that they would get chosen and not mine? I have had this happen on several names, but this is the most recent example. I appreciate any insight so I can see where I am missing the mark.

Hi Gary - I appreciate the question. Is that the only domain you have submitted? Our onboarding process is quite manual (unfortunately), so it takes a bit of work to get a new seller set up with us. And when you further factor in credit card fees and wire fees it does not make sense to set up a seller to only sell 1 domain or a small handful of domains - assuming the domains have value and a reasonable reserve so they will actually sell in the first place. So as far as a deciding factors, it is a combination of (a) domain quality; (b) number of domains; and (c) reasonableness of reserves.

We do get a lot of submissions and have recently added resources specifically to review and respond to listing requests (so people at least get a response back), but sometimes things do slip through the cracks. So with all that said, I would be happy to take a look at your domains. Please feel free to email them directly to me if you want.

Thanks!

-Jonathan

•••
I didnt get a reply either. I accept that some of the names i submitted might not be multi thousand dollar names but they were better than some of the chuff ive seen.

Hi Uniflex - as I mentioned to Gary above, we do get a lot of submissions and sometimes things do slip through the cracks. So please feel free to email them directly to me if you want, as I would be happy to review any domains you might want to list with us.

Thanks!

-Jonathan

•••
NameJet is one of the best market places to sell and buy domains period!

•••
Hi Gary - I appreciate the question. Is that the only domain you have submitted? Our onboarding process is quite manual (unfortunately), so it takes a bit of work to get a new seller set up with us. And when you further factor in credit card fees and wire fees it does not make sense to set up a seller to only sell 1 domain or a small handful of domains - assuming the domains have value and a reasonable reserve so they will actually sell in the first place. So as far as a deciding factors, it is a combination of (a) domain quality; (b) number of domains; and (c) reasonableness of reserves.

We do get a lot of submissions and have recently added resources specifically to review and respond to listing requests (so people at least get a response back), but sometimes things do slip through the cracks. So with all that said, I would be happy to take a look at your domains. Please feel free to email them directly to me if you want.

Thanks!

-Jonathan
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate you taking the time to interact with us.

•••
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate you taking the time to interact with us.
I second this. I think all the major marketplaces and registrars should have a presence here. It's great to see someone here answering questions and sometimes taking a bullet.

•••
Hey Adamson791 - I'm surprised that we would have outright rejected those kinds of domains. Can you please email the most recent response, or if you are still interested, a list domains that you would like to sell? My email is JT[at]NameJet.com. Thanks!

-Jonathan
Hi Jonathan - I'll forward you the domains, thanks for your response.

•••
same here listed so many times with no response.

•••
I applied for namejet auction...they sold a similar 4letters .com for $15000,but they never selected my name...tried 2 times but no response..are they biased??

Yes.

•••
Of course they're biased, domain names are their products so they want decent ones so they can sell them. An auction site full of rubbish names is no good for anyone.

•••
I will join namejet soon, let's see what happen with my domain names.

•••
Thanks for sharing this information about your domain.

•••
I listed domains before to namejet to see if they get accepted and never got a response, i consider the domains with good value, so thought they would only accept 2 and 1 word premium .com and just gived up.

The last time i submitted domains to them was around 1 year and half (i think), last week out of no where i just thought let me try to submit some domain since it's been a while.

Didn't get a response so forgot about it and wednesday when i woke up got a response say they were accepted :xf.grin: i thought i was still dreaming, it was a great feeling (y)

Got a question for @NameJetGM or anyone who can answer.

In the end of the message they show the domains that i listed, some are in blue other in black.

Is the black ones the accepted domains?

•••
I have an issue regarding posting my domains on namejet. For doing this, i need to be a verified bidder.. and for that, I need to add my credit card details.

Will i be able to get around with a visa debit card ?

•••
One of things I am considering is a class action lawsuit from the incidents where they had a plant bidding names up and continued to allow him to bid once exposed. Now I have a bunch of names not worth what was paid. Who is going to join me?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back