IT.COM

How to get more backlinks from article directories

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am speaking based on my experience after 1 of my sites got more than 7K of backlinks from different blogs.

When you are posting in article directories where you can post links / anchor texts in content, make sure to include oinks in it and not only in resource box. I am getting hundreds of backlinks per week from autoblog. Though they are posting duplicates, we can't control it so just enjoy the backlinks......

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you know the Author profile links at the article sites? You can post 4 links on it. Have a look.

•••
Good tricks there but with recent Google Content Farmer update, I wonder how would those autoblogger affected for Google is sensitive with sites that just copy-paste contents.

•••
Article marketing has numerous benefits, the most important benefit is that you can get quality backlinks as well as higher rankings and better visibility for your site or your blogs. Article marketing has been the best and free marketing techniques that we can use in order to market our website or the products on web.

•••
Simply by writing good quality and unique articles.

•••
Thanks but I read somewhere that the blinks are temporary, like for a few months..

•••
Well, since there are a lot of article directories out there, you can build quite some backlinks, but since we are talking about unoriginal content, the article value will degrease so the most backlinks will come just from article directories and not from people who decided to add your article in their website and place a back link to yours.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back