Dynadot

question How to get affordable premium domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theceo

Established Member
Impact
where can I get affordable premium domains ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you realise how much of a blanket question that is?

Whats affordable?
Whats premium to you?
What kind of market/industry you wanting?

•••
•••
Have you got xx,xxx to spend?

•••
•••
Look at some of uniregistry ntld that cost $120/yr. I find amazing domains at that price.

•••
Dynadot.com
Name cheap.com
Namesilo.com
Godaddy.com
Go to this sites for cheap price
You can affordable I think.

•••
Go try your luck at NameJet.com. There are countless of premium domain auctions going on there

You can as well try Sedo auction too. Or Godaddy auctions. These are fine places to get affordable premium domain names. That is, if you are luck and someone did not drive the prices through the roof

•••
There have rare chance to Get Premium domain name cheaply at Godaddy. But some time it may be. But that name may be not suitable for your business.

•••
I recently registered a 4 character domain for $8 which is listed as premium on godaddy for $7000..

•••
Unscrew my head put it on your shoulders tardar. I can find gems outside my niche which I don't buy as I don't need anymore pressure to sell. There are new industries to claim or invent something. Observe more when listening about technologies, news and inventions think about branding something already great but with crap marketing. Find geo targeting missing your area. eg country extensions on generic on non trade marked names you can assist with local market.

Last edited:
•••
I scored the following domain today SecurityTokenExchange.org (There's even talk of a Token-Capital-Market, as debt and equity capital market assets become tokenized.)

Anyway, I got it from a GoDaddy auction for $12 bid, + reg fee. I found its listing on a deleted/expired domain search engine.

FreshDrop.com is a great go-to-place, as you can search all the registries, and define searches (from age, to page rank)

Otherwise, place a "Wanted-Domain" thread here, along with a budget, keywords or whatever, and negotiate people into giving you their best offers, as their will be competition for your money.

Hope this helps

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back