NameSilo

How to get adverts on site based on viewer country?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all,

Sorry if this sounds a stupid question.:red: I'm not a great expert on this.

I have an xxx.in domain parked and getting an average of 10% CTR. Now, I would like to develop it and exploit the CTR to make some money!
The visitors come mainly from India, Pakistan, US and then some Europe.

What is the best PPC program?
Is Adsense up to the job or you know better ones for this specific case?

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For a .in name adsense would be a better option as they have more merchant's from the subcontinent (india, pak etc). But the earnings per click is less for visitors from the subcontinent. For that matter the epc is less for any countries outside US and major Europe.

Also you need to understand that you might end up earning less than what you earn by parking as the CTR sometimes could go down once the name is developed...

•••
For a .in name adsense would be a better option as they have more merchant's from the subcontinent (india, pak etc). But the earnings per click is less for visitors from the subcontinent. For that matter the epc is less for any countries outside US and major Europe.

Also you need to understand that you might end up earning less than what you earn by parking as the CTR sometimes could go down once the name is developed...

Thank you for your answer!
I wasn't aware of the possibility in getting less earnings if I develop it. Maybe without changing the theme I currently get, I can still get the same CTR. Will see...;)
At least you gave me some hints!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back