Dynadot

How to find pay per click ads for my domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am new to this process of owning domains. I originally started out wanting to create a website with content with the help of sitebuilder, but I think I want to go the pay per click route. Ive read that google adsense reviews your website b4 they decide to add ppc ads. How do you attract pay per click ads from google adsense or anywhere else if your website doesnt have content, and is only used as a domain for pay per click ads

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
usually adbrite is the clear choice if you want to develop your own parked page what i do is make my own and host it and park as many (related) domains pointing to the same content. another one is park it at sedo.com to clear you off from headaches.

•••
hie
you can park your domain with namedrive.com or sedo.com if only ppc ads

otherwise u can develop into minisites in put google adsense
if you do have probs..u can pm me i can teach u how..

•••
I think parking your page is the easiest way of getting paid per click on your website.

•••
if your domains are such that they can attract type in traffic, then they perfectly fit the bill insofar as parking them with Namedrive or Sedo is concerned (ND is the better of the two).
BUT, if your domains are unlikely to receive type-in traffic, then it's better to develop mini-sites and integrate either google adsense or adbrite with your content, an then promote these websites so that you receive search engine traffic.
So, that's the key: your domain would determine which of these two options you want to take (or you can simply experiment by parking on ND for a couple of weeks and see how much traffic you're getting and what the average EPC -- earning per click -- is.. then accordingly decide whether you want to make a mini-site or continue to park)

•••
Other ad companies

why not just use adsense? it gives you the steadiest stream of income.

•••
bmiles said:
I am new to this process of owning domains. I originally started out wanting to create a website with content with the help of sitebuilder, but I think I want to go the pay per click route. Ive read that google adsense reviews your website b4 they decide to add ppc ads. How do you attract pay per click ads from google adsense or anywhere else if your website doesnt have content, and is only used as a domain for pay per click ads

If you're site has no content, just park it. Use Sedo or Namedrive for CPC ads.

•••
CriminalOrigins said:
If you're site has no content, just park it. Use Sedo or Namedrive for CPC ads.
Correct answer. To start with, park your names with Sedo for example. Then when you have developed the site you can switch to adsense. Google will not allow adsense on sites with no (meaningful) contents anyway.

•••
make sure that if you're parking your domain, it has type-in traffic...... otherwise it is much better to develop the site in order to monetize it

•••
sm said:
make sure that if you're parking your domain, it has type-in traffic...... otherwise it is much better to develop the site in order to monetize it

yeah.. i only developed one so far the rest i am parking it wif namedrive

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back