Dynadot

How to find out traffic of parked domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
How can I find out traffic of parked domain?

I have a couple of domain names parked at Godaddy. How can I find out the traffic to the domain without hosting it myself? Is it possible?

:hi: Sorry if its a newbie question. Will appreciate any help from the senior members.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello frisky2d,

Welcome to NamePros. :)

With GoDaddys free parking there is no way to get traffic stats from them.
For a quick idea of traffic I suggest you park it at one of the other parking services where you get paid as well as determine your traffic volume.

I have names parked at 1Plus.net, Fabulous.com, Parking.com and Sedo.
There are many others and you can search the forum to see what members
have to say about each.

Hope this helps.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
With GoDaddys free parking there is no way to get traffic stats from them.
For a quick idea of traffic I suggest you park it at one of the other parking services where you get paid as well as determine your traffic volume.

I have names parked at 1Plus.net, Fabulous.com, Parking.com and Sedo.
There are many others and you can search the forum to see what members
have to say about each.

Thanks a lot. That explains why I couldn't figure it out. One more newbire question. Is it easy to move a domain to another service before it expires? Thanks again.

•••
It is easy. But it should be 60 days old with
current registrar.

webgaya.

•••
You dont need to move it to a new register if you are just looking to change who its parked with... Just change the nameservers for the domains...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back