IT.COM

How to find domains with related keywords in specific extension

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rafaelo0

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

So i normally use the domain name in google search to find related domains.

example: i will type "ape.co" and it will show results like "goodape.co" "newape.co" etc...

So a couple of weeks ago i searched for (lets keep ape.co has an example) ape.co and it showed at least 5 results of domains that contained "ape" in the .co extension.

But now when i search for it again can only find one domain that contains ape in the .co extension. I tried using google parameters such has "allinurl" "url" "allintitle" etc... but can't find the missing domains.

This isn't the first time this happened and i have to say its really frustrating >:(

Does anyone know any other way i can find all the domains that contain the keyword "ape" in a specific extension ".co"???

I deleted my history if i knew i wouldn't had done it.

Thanks in advanced

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I read it wrong!

I read “how to find “other ext”” So idk!

I will be following, however.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
My "TLD Reg Count" tool can do that.

Sign up and login on expireddomains.net. Click on "Links" in the top navi, "TLD Reg Count" and enter your seed word "ape". Now open the filters and put "ape" into the "ends with" filter if you only want names with "ape" at the end. Put ".co" into the "Registerd" filter under "Name Availability in TLDs" and click "Apply Filter".

The list you will see is not complete! I don't have access to the .co zonefiles and that means the .co list is maintained using DNS.

•••
onlycom. Wikipedia unregistered terms (and new) exhausted what you know, find what you did not know ifyou hadn't tried at all. = Wikipedia .coms AVAILABLES

Last edited:
•••
you can see my domain
im used keywords with a special extension
freecellph.one
greencar.pet

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back