IT.COM

How to end criminal trespassing of property by intelligence and security agency employees in Panaji,

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dnk

Established Member
Impact
What is the best way to end the criminal trespassing of a domain investors home by the local intelligence and security agency employees in panaji,goa when the home owner is away. Changing the lock has not helped. Some of the intelligence agency employees involved in trespassing like slim goan bhandari R&AW employee sunaina have openly boasted that goa police will never take any action against her , whatever crime she commits because she allegedly has powerful relatives, lovers and friends, the support of large companies like google, tata in a identity theft fraud.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It is a major real estate, financial fraud in panaji, goa that NTRO, R&AW are falsely claiming google,tata sponsored lazy young women hired only for sex services to government employees,who do not spend any money online, are domain investors, experienced engineers to give them great powers at the expense of the engineer at the expense of the real engineer, domain investor
Any help to end NTRO sex, bribery racket, banking, financial fraud will be appreciated. Does the government in your country falsely claim that sex workers, cheater housewives like indore document robber veena who do not spend any money online, are domain investors, experienced engineers or only India has government agencies openly involved in a banking, financial fraud since 2010
Why are raw/cbi not honest about the resume, investment of their lazy greedy inexperienced sex worker, fraud employees faking a btech 1993 ee degree

Last edited:
•••
lazy young women hired only for sex services

I can't stand lazy sex workers.

They get halfway done, stop for a break, and then I have to finish the job myself.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back