Dynadot

How to delete hundreds of domains on Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

70ym

Established Member
Impact
On dan.com I can submit a list to delete, but I find it is very hard to delete a large amount of specific domains on sedo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi 70ym,

Thank you for your message.

To remove domains from your Sedo account in bulk, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into your Sedo account.
2. Go to My Sedo > My Domains or Domain Management.
3. Check the box to the left of the domain column in the blue bar as shown in the picture I provide. This will select every domain on that page. Just uncheck the domains that you do not want to delete in the list.
4. Click the grey "Delete" button above the domain list to remove the domains.

You can delete up to 200 domains at one time that way. Domains that are participating in an open bid thread cannot be removed until the negotiation is cancelled.

All the best

Chris

Attachments

• delete domains.jpg
    delete domains.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 147
•••
Hi 70ym,

Thank you for your message.

To remove domains from your Sedo account in bulk, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into your Sedo account.
2. Go to My Sedo > My Domains or Domain Management.
3. Check the box to the left of the domain column in the blue bar as shown in the picture I provide. This will select every domain on that page. Just uncheck the domains that you do not want to delete in the list.
4. Click the grey "Delete" button above the domain list to remove the domains.

You can delete up to 200 domains at one time that way. Domains that are participating in an open bid thread cannot be removed until the negotiation is cancelled.

All the best

Chris
I do not want to delete all domains, I need to delete hundreds of specific domains.
It is possible to select hundreds of domains one by one?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I do not want to delete all domains, I need to delete hundreds of specific domains.
It is possible to select hundreds of domains one by one?

Please refer to section 3 in my last response, Check the box to the left of the domain column in the blue bar as shown in the picture I provide. This will select every domain on that page. Then you can go through the list and just uncheck the domains that you do not want to delete in the list.

Or if you have the exact list of domains to be deleted then you can do as DNgear has advised.

Cheers Chris

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back