IT.COM

question How to check website ranking issue or domain problems?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

shilparawat

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
Hi Everyone How to check website ranking issue or domain problems? Actually my website before some days ago It is on Google 4th page on their relevant keyword but suddenly it was going google 10th page. I don't know why. I do all the effective SEO but still it was on Google 10th page So please suggest me some method to improve its ranking or suggest some tool to check domain problem.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know any tool that can diagnose why a ranking suddently dropped. It can be a normal thing (google dance), it can be a change in algorythms, it can be a change in the weight of some of your inbound links. The only method I know is to analyze carefully your onpage and offpage factors which can be a lot of work. If you want to learn more avout seo, I recommend backlinko.com, but it's not an overnight process.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Website problems can be checked using Google webmaster tool. The tool helps to provide any errors on your website and analyze it to rank it higher in search results.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back