NameSilo

discuss How to avoid posting on addicting threads?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chris Hydrick

Top Member
Impact
Lately, by accident, I have avoided posting in a certain addictive thread with Donald Trumps help.

I left a Donald GIF up from a post I decided not to publish, and since then the GIF reminisce has kept me from posting.
upload_2017-7-6_20-20-38.png

giphy.gif

Anyone else have / use similar tactics to avoid time consuming threads? Share!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes I just developed one! When I don't want to be distracted by NamePros anymore I simply look at this picture, and slam my notebook shut in horror as quickly as possible! :xf.wink:

GrilledNP.png

How you doing by the way?

•••
LOL! I guess unsubscribing is boring :xf.laugh:

•••
Yes I just developed one! When I don't want to be distracted by NamePros anymore I simply look at this picture, and slam my notebook shut in horror as quickly as possible! :xf.wink:

Show attachment 63316

How you doing by the way?

Haha - I'm doing good. Just updated the burned or grilled thread.

•••
You mean not posting in this thread...tried real hard not too..guess I failed miserably!

•••
I'd like to see that GIF hijack my screen if I try to bump a sales thread too early... haha (or some similar denied animation similar to what they do at bowling alleys)

•••
Best Solution Here. [A little Chrome extension plugin called "StyleBot".]

You are welcome!

•••
Lately, by accident, I have avoided posting in a certain addictive thread
I believe 99.99% Namepros member avoid posting in my threads cause they are boring lol
You mean not posting in this thread...tried real hard not too..guess I failed miserably!
Tried hard again..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back